Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Camera's Firmware Updates

hello i need also a help pliiz
i have hiseeu camera 5MP model "HSY-HD823" with NVR but i have a lot of problem i lost signal when i restart nvr or camer's must change parameters ...and no motion detection or mail sending have you an update for this camera pliiz?
thank you very mutch

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    184.3 KB · Views: 77
  • NVR.png
    NVR.png
    208.8 KB · Views: 73
hello i need also a help pliiz
i have hiseeu camera 5MP model "HSY-HD823" with NVR but i have a lot of problem i lost signal when i restart nvr or camer's must change parameters ...and no motion detection or mail sending have you an update for this camera pliiz?
thank you very mutch
up pliz :(

Problems after firmware update to 21.1.0.41

No enters into AP mode after update the firmware to 21.1.0.41 version.
No Wi-Fi SSID with prefix GW_IPC appears.
Only works via Ethernet cable.

Camera model
IPC-Z06H HI3518E

Pozdravujem vás priatelia, pochádzam zo Slovenska a zakúpil som si kameru IP-Kamera IPC-220.hd mit Zugriff per WLAN von Smartphone und Tablet-PC
Mám problém s nakonfigurovaním a aktivovaním. Je tu niekto, kto by mi pomohol?

Hi, i have a lot of cameras from besder , 1080p , 6024PB-JW201. The chip is the HI3518 (not says E in any place) but in Yoosee, the firmware is 13.1.0.44 (latest). I have a problem to record on alarm (motion detect) and don't show any video record before. Any Help? what fw should i try?

Hi, i have a lot of cameras from besder , 1080p , 6024PB-JW201. The chip is the HI3518 (not says E in any place) but in Yoosee, the firmware is 13.1.0.44 (latest). I have a problem to record on alarm (motion detect) and don't show any video record before. Any Help? what fw should i try?
Read this thread: https://support.yooseecamera.com/threads/355/

In order to achieve/activate motion detection recording/alarm alert, users should tap “defense” button, so your camera will be armed status.

after firmware update the doorbell cam doesn't go online only work on lan but stay offline what can I do please

Hello, after updating to 21.0.0.1 the camera impossible to see, audio only
Already tried 13.0 ... 14.0 ... 21.0..and even gwell_npc_upg_pack
But without success.
Camera does not reset, it makes the reset noise, but back to the wifi network.
I already tried reset by IPC also can not reset.

The latest firmware for Hisilicon based processors (13.1.0.98) working perfectly solved wifi connection problems and night mode picture quality (iso value i think) and motion sensivity too. So keep it up!

After the update 13.1.0.98 the camera’s frame drops, how to fix it? or just return the previous firmware?

When I update my camera it suddenly does not work. Anyone can help me please

Hi Mikeeee
You have made the update using yoosee that has proposed an update, or you have used a firmware downloaded from the network that perhaps is not 'suitable for your hardware.
Check what kind of processor uses the ipcam, and look on this same thread a few pages behind if It is compatible with the hardware you have.
Then try to find the previous firmware and install it using IPCTestTool.
First, however, try to do a complete reset.

Ребята. Помогите!!! Камера JW-Q2 панорамная 180. Стала постоянно перезагружается. Как ее можно перепрошить и какую прошивку использовать??? Помогите!!!.
Guys. Help!!! JW-Q2 panoramic camera 180. It has become constantly rebooted. How can I reflash it and what firmware to use ??? Help!!!.

After automatic update on 13.1.0.98 there is no zoom. What is the previous firmware version and where can I get it?

We have upgraded the Grain Media SoC firmware to 21.0.0.23 (8M) and 14.0.0.75 (16M). We optimized things as below:
  1. AP mode enables record, SD card format failure after inserted with Ethernet cable
  2. Optimized offline problem.
  3. Optimized night vision performance for panoramic cameras.
Can u please share the 21.0.0.23 / 91 Firmware

Guys. Help!!! JW-Q2 panoramic camera 180. It has become constantly rebooted. How can I reflash it and what firmware to use ??? Help!!!.

Back