Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Camera's Firmware Updates

After automatic update on 13.1.0.98 there is no zoom. What is the previous firmware version and where can I get it?
Mine too, also after upgrade to 13.1.0.98 there is no zoom anymore. I am using the IOS app on iPhone and iPad. There is no possibility to revert to the old release.

We have upgraded the Grain Media SoC firmware to 21.0.0.23 (8M) and 14.0.0.75 (16M). We optimized things as below:
  1. AP mode enables record, SD card format failure after inserted with Ethernet cable
  2. Optimized offline problem.
  3. Optimized night vision performance for panoramic cameras.
How do i get the previous version of firmware. because i was unable to connect with NVR. Please share the 14.0.0.73

Hi I need an old firmware for Cam Besder 6024PB 720P,the current firm is 21.0.1.1.After updating firmware, he constantly lost contact with the NVR

Kindly provide the link to download firmware version 14.00.00.80 and 14.00.00.82.

This link GM8135s/GM8136s_16M_14.00.00.82(1/1.3/2MP)
https://goo.gl/hJoD6Q actually refers to firmware version 14.00.00.87

Did you ever find the 14.00.00.82 firmware? I'm not able to find it anywhere....

Hi,
my FHY camera prompts to upgrade to FW 21.1.0.99 but the upagrade fails (error 56).
Do you know where I can dowload the FW and how can I upload it (I'm using IPC test tool, but it is inb chinese )
Thanks
Laura

There is an english version that I posted earlier. Let me know if you can't find it and I'll post it again. I have 14.000.00.92 if that will work

There's a big lack (I don't know if the lack is on the firmware or in the app): a remote reboot.
Normally surveillance cameras are placed in difficult to reach zones, so - if needed - pushing a phisical switch on the camera is difficult.
Reboot is possibile via Onvif protocol and some apps allow to do this (eg. tinycam pro), but if rtsp/onvif stop respondig.. using this way isn't possible.
I'm in this situation: my camera stop responding on onvif requests and rtsp (video and settings via app still working), enabling/disabling rtsp does not change nothing, so actually I need to jump up a scale and reach my 4mt placed cameras to reset (is under big battery, so power off is not possibile).

@Admin Please implement a remote reboot on the firmware (and maybe the top would be a watchdog that restarts the camera itself if onvif response is detected for more than xx minutes..)

I've several BESDER 6024PB-JW201 1080P cameras. After getting problems with ONVIF compability, Besder suggest me to downgrade to version 13.1.0.44 which solved most of the problems but I can not get a preview.
Today Yoosee propose me to upgrade to version 13.1.1.3. Does somebody have some experience with the ONVIF capabilities?

Actually I'm on 14.0.1.30 with same besder model. I do not notice nothing bad issue except what I wrote in the previous post (happened only one time, fortunately).

Actually I'm on 14.0.1.30 with same besder model. I do not notice nothing bad issue except what I wrote in the previous post (happened only one time, fortunately).
Thanks to reply you are using the same model.
Will try some trials in the near future.

Worked fine with version 13.1.1.3. Now they have proposed to install version 13.1.1.31
I installed and until now everything works normal.

can anyone tell me why since i upgraded the yoosee software on my phone the cameras picture quality on my cms client software on computer is now terrible. since i upgraded the phones sofyware my computer screen is now terrible and also if i sign in on my phone now it signs my computer out and if im monitoring on my computer it locks my phone out and even the infrared isnt working now all since that stupid upgrade, i new i shouldnt have updated

I have the model escam qf508 with firmware 13.1.1.31, i received the notification to upgrade to firmware 13.1.1.32, but it always gets locked at 99%.

Does the camera still function after the update fails? Have you tried to upgrade it at different times. I've found that at different times the updates go considerably faster than other times.

My cam has been updated to version 13.1.1.32 and from that moment it doesn't work well anymore, it's often "not online" or "busy network".

Does the camera still function after the update fails? Have you tried to upgrade it at different times. I've found that at different times the updates go considerably faster than other times.
Yes, i tried to update at different times, but it stays at 99% and does not update.

Back