Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yoosee PC software - CMSClient version 1.0.0.45 is released

Staff here = 1 Admin ... and that's all !!

Again... how the hell do you view/download video on the camera TF... as it's always said "password error" when searching video - remote record files. Any solution ?
Is there simply some staff or expert looking at this forum ??
Yoosee had already introduced sharing algorithm to secure your camera.
The vulnerabilities of using ID and password:
https://support.yooseecamera.com/threads/404/
https://support.yooseecamera.com/threads/387/

The old method - using ID and password to access camera or video files in SD card no longer works.
Currently, users are only use smartphone App to download and play recorded video clips.

I had read problem of gwell vulnerabilities, but is the solution of not letting users control his own camera password a solution ? i'm not sure... but this is another question.
The big question for me right now is... accessing camera TF from a computer for viewing/reading and maybe backup of video... Why would i bought a camera with a TF flash if i can not manage it except from a smartphone. Do you think a smartphone is a good solution to manage multiple cameras with multiple TF cards ?
It's way more easy to manage register video from a computer...
So i don't know Yoosee do something with your app / with CMS / with wahatever you want, but give me back the abilities to access the TF cards on camera from computer !!!

I had read problem of gwell vulnerabilities, but is the solution of not letting users control his own camera password a solution ? i'm not sure... but this is another question.
The big question for me right now is... accessing camera TF from a computer for viewing/reading and maybe backup of video... Why would i bought a camera with a TF flash if i can not manage it except from a smartphone. Do you think a smartphone is a good solution to manage multiple cameras with multiple TF cards ?
It's way more easy to manage register video from a computer...
So i don't know Yoosee do something with your app / with CMS / with wahatever you want, but give me back the abilities to access the TF cards on camera from computer !!!
Read this post: https://support.yooseecamera.com/threads/402/

What steps do I need to take in 1.00.00.45 to change the camera (Device)name ? It seems to be when I right click on camera device property, it opens, but can't be changed. It's like its locked. Need Help

Last edited:
Current problems with new camera:
Can't connect to camera with Yoosee app unless I connect with CMS software first. This worked fine until I installed CMS software. Then, camera stopped connecting (get network error) unless I connect with computer and CMS Software first. Location of the camera hasn't changed so it's not a weak WiFi signal.

Have yet to ever connect to the Internet so that I can see camera remotely. Can only see it when I'm on the LAN. The software has an option but I click the thing all day long and no change.

Please Add a "ON TOP" function to CMSClient. So that I don't need to call/click the CMSClient from the taskbar again and again ; and to see the Cameras while doing something (browsing, fb, youtube, etc, etc) = so please add it ("ON TOP / AT THE TOP" function).....

And also to make the CMSClient more useful, kindly change the interface of it, more easy and decent and buttons should not be bigger, make it smaller just like the size of chromebrowser's tab titles. So that while the CMSClient program is ON TOP, it is not disturbing while a user doing browsing, managing files, making a document, etc,etc... Have you tried using GOM Video Player? I hope you make just like it (GOM)......... I found out a program to make the CMSClient ON TOP of all programs running, I am using "DeskPins" free software.

REQUEST: Also please add "2 windows" option. Also add Window option to just place an (browsed) image instead of being just a blank/black window.
REQUEST:
And also to make the CMSClient more useful, kindly change the interface of it, more easy and decent and buttons should not be bigger, make it smaller just like the size of chromebrowser's tab titles. So that while the CMSClient program is ON TOP, it is not disturbing while a user doing browsing, managing files, making a document, etc,etc... Have you tried using GOM Video Player? I hope you make just like it (GOM)......... I found out a program to make the CMSClient ON TOP of all programs running, I am using "DeskPins" free software.

Update new version:
Find "Update.exe" in installation folder of CMSClient software, the default path is C:\Program Files (x86)\CMSClient
Double click "Update.exe" to update the software.
CMSClient.jpg

Ok.. need help. The dewarp does not work with an Escam Q8 running latest firmware (21.0.0.35). I get Unhandled Exception error and app crashes.

Any suggestions???

is it possible to add an option to disable a confirmation message when entering and exiting the program in windows?
1432_jpg.png
nEG3f7

Attachments

• 1432.jpg.png
    1432.jpg.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 7
Hello, i am have windows 10 x32 edition pc and i install CMSClient version 1.0.0.45. Connection to the camera is successful, but in the live stream windows there is not image, only black square.
When i install CMS to the another PC - all works fine. How to fix this problem on the first PC?

Hello, i am have windows 10 x32 edition pc and i install CMSClient version 1.0.0.45. Connection to the camera is successful, but in the live stream windows there is not image, only black square.
When i install CMS to the another PC - all works fine. How to fix this problem on the first PC?
Please check if the computer and cameras are in the same local network. Additionally, you can reinstall the software and ensure it's not blocked by firewall.

CMSClient V.1.0.0.46 version was released on 15th March.
Download link: https://goo.gl/Pqqyzz

New version now allows users (non admin) to playback recorded video.
RTSP and P2P connection uses two different password.
Fixed some bugs on login and video playing.

Back