Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yoosee PC software - CMSClient version 1.0.0.45 is released

I bought another V380 IP Cams. But it requires me to install Android App V380 or V380S on my Phone. When I use Yoosee, it doesn't show. I also bought VR Cam (for panoramic), but this device required me to install Android App VR Camera from PlayStore... Also I cannot use those devices/cameras on CMSClient.....

How can I install firmware to it for me to be able to use Yoosee app and CMSClient using those Cameras. Or any other answer for this problem? I know maybe it is different company. But I'm still hoping for solution.

[QUOTE = "Admin, post: 1672, membro: 1"] A versão CMSClient V.1.0.0.46 foi lançada em 15 de março.
Link para download: https://goo.gl/Pqqyzz

Nova versão agora permite que usuários (não admin) reproduzam vídeos gravados.
A conexão RTSP e P2P usa duas senhas diferentes.
Corrigidos alguns erros no login e reprodução de vídeo. [/ QUOTE]
Este link, não é a nova versão, alguém sabe o link da nova versão 1.0.0.46?

[QUOTE = "lulufund, post: 2240, member: 1937"] Oi .45 login falhou, como podemos consertá-lo.

[ATTACH = full] 145 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
Tente reinstalar

Thanks for Arievilo, I Tried to download .46 version and reinstall again
but it is same, I can't login by internet mode, I used win7 and already disable all firewall setting
It looks like server can't be accessed.
upload_2018-6-8_15-9-39.png

I tried sniffer CMS client access IP packet, it looks server over access limit so be blocked
upload_2018-6-8_15-8-38.png

Have someone can help it?

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-8_14-19-15.png
    upload_2018-6-8_14-19-15.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
For about two weeks, I can not sign in to CMSclient ver. 027, ver. 044, ver.046.
Network in. failed ....
App for Android is OK.
Solution?

My Suggestion for improvements and more friendly software. (Or do it as a premium software)
Please ADD:
- Allowing user to use the unused/useless window(s) for images slideshow purpose. (Instead of IPCam because there is no and limited IPCamera only) [default of 5 seconds delay]
- Allowing user to play video files (playlist) to a window (with return to beginning after last and end of the videos). [auto-hide playlist after few seconds inactive mouse-movement ]

Those suggestions is to make the software more useful for steady-monitor-screen. Because if there is an empty window especially 2 or more, the software outlook is more boring.

38539074_2184763258218830_279661443949789184_o.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for Arievilo, I Tried to download .46 version and reinstall again
but it is same, I can't login by internet mode, I used win7 and already disable all firewall setting
It looks like server can't be accessed.
View attachment 148

I tried sniffer CMS client access IP packet, it looks server over access limit so be blocked
View attachment 147

Have someone can help it?
For you to be able to sign in to this software, you must first download to your smartphone on the Google Store, the YYP2P application and register.

there is a problem installing the app into my Pc ..seems that I have to purchase som Win Rar program...why is that ?

Download the exe file: http://t.cn/EL6hgTc

Last edited:
Back