Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Configure yoosee camera by CMS client

Anonymous

Reaction score
is it possible configure yoosee camera by CMS client? i can see image in CMS client , but i can't configure static IP ,IPC configure give me a timeout network.
by phone it works fine , but audio is ON by default, is possible set audio OFF default?
p.s. i have loaded last firmware.

Users can use the CMSClient software to config yoosee camera, however only support a few function including:
1. Network: users can switch DHCP to Static IP address.
2. Record: switch recording resolution between HD and SD.
3. Change password: can remotely modify camera's password.

If you wish to config all the camera's function, then you have to use the IPC debug tool. However, this tool only support Chinese languages.
erobot_debug_2.jpg

You can download this tool here.

I am also having problem with cmsclient. The software in cell phone works fine but when Iam trying to view the camera remotely by PC, its not working. It worked once but from second day it is not working and says network timeout. I would be gratefull if you suggest me a solution that works.

I am also having problem with cmsclient. The software in cell phone works fine but when Iam trying to view the camera remotely by PC, its not working. It worked once but from second day it is not working and says network timeout. I would be gratefull if you suggest me a solution that works.
When running the CMSClient software, the Windows Firewall will pop-up a window to allow you choose whether block it from accessing network/internet or not.
Making sure you chosen Yes.

If you can't confirm on this, go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps
Check if the software "CMS" can access private and public network.
Firewall.jpg

Please check the whether third-party's anti-virus software has blocked the software or not. Any firewall rules had been changed?

Go to CMSClient Settings, click "System Info" tab to check the P2PLink status:
P2P_LINK.jpg

Last edited:
CMS_lock.jpg

When using the CMSClient software to watch video, the split view shows a "lock" icon, it means the password is incorrect.
To modify the camera's password, you just need to right click the device ID, select "Device Property" on menu.

CMS_lock.jpg

When using the CMSClient software to watch video, the split view shows a "lock" icon, it means the password is incorrect.
To modify the camera's password, you just need to right click the device ID, select "Device Property" on menu.

Hello, I have the same problem. As you mention about. After I select the device property what will I do. ? In device property 123 password but where will I find the password or how can I change it ?
please help me.

Hello, I have the same problem. As you mention about. After I select the device property what will I do. ? In device property 123 password but where will I find the password or how can I change it ?
please help me.
I have this same problem... please helpme

1511758918-capture.jpg
hi,
i have this problem too !!!
please update the software !!

EDIT : I found the function to add a camera in CMS with the share link given in the application yoosee, but when I close CMS and I restart, the cameras do not stay.

1511759457-capture2.jpg

1511759464-capture3.jpg

Last edited:
I also have the same problem... the workaround above works but it works only for half hour... and this don't let you setup the camera is view only option

via sharded device you can't view/download video on the camera TF...so this a big problem

Any solution ?

Здравствуйте не могу настроить просмотр камеры на ПК через интернет. По местной Local нормально все. На андроид тоже работает, на ПК не соединяется. как настроить? может другая программа есть?

Здравствуйте я не могу настроить камеры для просмотра интернета на компьютер. Местные, местные все в порядке. Андроид тоже работает, он не подключается к компьютеру через Интернет. как настроить? Может есть другие программы?

Attachments

• 2018-02-06_211753.png
    2018-02-06_211753.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 2018-02-06_174352.png
    2018-02-06_174352.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 93
Hello I can not configure the camera to view the Internet on the computer. By local, local everything is fine. The android also works, it does not connect to the computer via the Internet. how to setup? Can eat other program?

When running the CMSClient software, the Windows Firewall will pop-up a window to allow you choose whether block it from accessing network/internet or not.
Making sure you chosen Yes.

If you can't confirm on this, go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps
Check if the software "CMS" can access private and public network.
Firewall.jpg

Please check the whether third-party's anti-virus software has blocked the software or not. Any firewall rules had been changed?

Go to CMSClient Settings, click "System Info" tab to check the P2PLink status:
P2P_LINK.jpg

shows me network timeout in LAN mode in CMS client. it shows me the live stream but cant access IPC config option and cant download remote files from camera. please help

the camera shows up in the ipc debug tool, but i cant change the various options, says network error. please fix this bug.

The actual password is randomly generated by app, users can't know it. Therefore, user should use sharing function to add cameras in CMSClient.
Default password 123, will be changed after set up via smartlink (add new device) in app.

i resetted the camera, so the password must be 123 now. i didnt add to yoosee app yet,so no question of password getting changed. i just added with CMS client with default password 123. it still shows network timeout.

and i have a besder camera. 720p with gwell firmware 21.0.0.26. maybe upgrading firmware can help, but i cant connect to yoosee app so cant upgrade with it. i need firmware file for new firmware, can you provide it ?

Back