Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Configure yoosee camera by CMS client

secondo me, bisogna mantenere le versione "vecchie" sia di CMS che dei firmware delle cam....io in questo modo non ho problemi

To solve this, you can:
1. Download and install the latest CMSClient software V1.00.00.47
2. Logon the CMSClient software with registered yoosee account.

If you logon as the default admin, the CMSClient will not allow you to remotely config camera because password is incorrect.

WHAT ABOUT THIS? PLEASE HELP
I CAN LOGIN TO THE CAMERA BUT CANNOT USE IPCONFIG BECAUSE THIS PROBLEM

Attachments

• fAK.JPG
    fAK.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 42
Здравствуйте не могу настроить просмотр камеры на ПК через интернет. По местной Local нормально все. На андроид тоже работает, на ПК не соединяется. как настроить? может другая программа есть?

Здравствуйте я не могу настроить камеры для просмотра интернета на компьютер. Местные, местные все в порядке. Андроид тоже работает, он не подключается к компьютеру через Интернет. как настроить? Может есть другие программы?

Привет, получилось что нибудь?

Hello, I have the same problem. As you mention about. After I select the device property what will I do. ? In device property 123 password but where will I find the password or how can I change it ?
please help me.
First set app yoosee: click settings, after security settings and them turn on rtsp password, create a new passord and save. Next step do you have to put in cmsclient this password and save. I had this problem and it´s ok.

CMS SET UP 1.0.0.49

can somebody help me fixed this problem?

I updated my CMS to this version 1.0.0.49, then I encountered this problem. Everytime I logged in to computer then try to log in to other devices at the same time it automatically logging out. In short, My account can only be opened one at a time? before I updated the new version this is not an issue to me, Is there someone here experiencing the same problem?

with the Cms .49 version the playback of the alarm recordings can not be seen, only black screen and audio with ticking, no problem with the version .48

There is no way to make this work. I can make CMSClient (v.49) to see camera but there is no way in hell to use newest Yoosee app on Android phone and CMSClinet together.
If I install older version (Yoosee_0.46.0.15) of the Android app nad reset camera, I can download recordings from my camera with CMSclient. But if I update Android app, then CMSclient CAN'T access to the recordings.
If I create camera share from my Android app and add shared camera to the CMSclinet - it works for few minutees. I can download recordings from my camera.
When I start Androdi app, it changes password and CMSclinet CAN'T downoad recordings from camera.

Who and when will fix this?

Every new version of Android app and CMSclient is worse than previous.

I will NEWER by this camera again and WILL NOT recommend anyone to buy it.

I have even downloaded Chinese version of the IPCTestTool and translated it in Englesh version using ResourceHacker to try to configure camera but there is no use.
This is garbage camera and garbage software.

Network error occurs due to incorrect password or camera is offline/not in the same local network.

Try to use new IPCTestTool
https://support.yooseecamera.com/threads/628/#post-1439

I have translated IPCTestTool in English using ResourceHacker, but theere is no use. Password is changed every time Android app is started. So - no way to access camera recordings unless you create shared link from Android app, add that shared camera to teh CMSclient, quckly download recordings because when you start Androdi app again, password will be changed and yo CAN'T be able to downlaod recordings!

If I cut off internet access, local admin account can't connect to the camera.

If I'm on my home wifi network, and the camera has ip 192.168.0.120, and my pc has ip 192.168.0.119, I should be able to connect to the camera from my pc.

Why is CMSclient so stupid?

rtsp://192.168.0.120/onvif1 works perfectly.

But if I want to connect to the camera from CMSclient and look at the remote recorded videos, I can't.

What the hell is LAN mode if it doesn't work in LAN ?

i am also trying to transfer files from yoosee TF card to my PC but i cannot. every time i get error "network time out" my pc and camera both on wifi /same network and i have my rtsp password set up but in ipc config i cannot "set" this as the "set" button is never enable.

Attachments

• yoosee no set option.png
    yoosee no set option.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 16
Hello, I have the same problem. As you mention about. After I select the device property what will I do. ? In device property 123 password but where will I find the password or how can I change it ?
please help me.
I have done all of the above, but when I unlock the device everything stops functioning until I lock it again. And still no video monitoring!

I will NEWER by this camera again and WILL NOT recommend anyone to buy it.
True, you don't have real control over this device. Probably your recordings are kept somewhere in China.

Hi, how to monitor cameras when on internet NOT on local network? Yoosee version 049, When trying to monitor camera it gives me the :( picture, can't connect I believe, however mobile application (android) works fine over internet?

Can anyone update and provide any assistance? I have been successfully using this app on my desktop until recently when I logged in and got the Network Initialization Failed error. No I can no longer see my cameras no matter what version of the app I use.

Hi all I have update sw CMSClient but I don't have the opportunity to view te web interface (in lan). anybidy have this problem?

best

Back