Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Configure yoosee camera by CMS client

CMS client update to 1.00.00.45_0, alway popup "Network initialization failed, Enter LAN mode?"
I had used update.exe to update version 1.0.0.1_0. When i open CMS client around 10 times alway "Network initialization failed, Enter LAN mode?". But one time success to WLAN mode. How i can fix this problem?

Bonjour, j'ai changé de boite et je n'arrive plus à connecter mama caméra .

Jai change de de fournisseurs d'accès et je n'y arrive plus.

CMS client update to 1.00.00.45_0, alway popup "Network initialization failed, Enter LAN mode?"
I had used update.exe to update version 1.0.0.1_0. When i open CMS client around 10 times alway "Network initialization failed, Enter LAN mode?". But one time success to WLAN mode. How i can fix this problem?

Did you check your firewall settings ?

1.00.00.44_0 always OK .
update to 1.00.0045_0 enter LAN mode
update to 1.0.0.1_0 sometime LAN mode sometime WLAN mode

then unbind your camera from the yoosee app and switch to older versions of yoosee app and cms.

Hello , i install the 045 updated version from yooseecamera.com , wich includes the add shared button , try installing the two new cameras , and work perfect , but ONLY for watch online both.

i need can access from the PC to the micro SD memory from both cameras , for can see the recorded images without need extract the micro sd card each oportunity i like see the records ,
its stupid becouse the cameras are very fragil , dont is good touch and open every time ¡¡¡.

In the Playback page , i select "remote record files " and its in blank , not have any camera for select.
maybe the shared mode , is only for friends share watch the cameras , no more actions.

i delete all , and install the 044 old version ,( that is the actually version for download from the yoosee.co page and not have the share button) , i install automatic the both cameras , and work fine , In the Playback page , i select "remote record files "and have the selection of both cameras , but when i select each one and try search the memory , dont work and put one messagebox "password error"

please explain can help me how solution the problem ?

thanks and regards

Pls try 1.0.0.46 CMSClient version.

CMSClient V.1.0.0.46 version was released on 15th March.
Download link: https://goo.gl/Pqqyzz

New version now allows users (non admin) to playback recorded video.
RTSP and P2P connection uses two different password.
Fixed some bugs on login and video playing.

hello i install the 46 version , please how need for be playback the recorded remote videos , when start the programm ask two passwords and both say "qwe123" , i no modify thath and no work.

where I find te 46 version?..link is for the 44 version
Thanks

PS. lately there are still problems of PSW error, even to you?

I have the same problem, I can not access the camera due to a password error

did someone found a fix for this? Network initialization failed?

I have this problem:
lway popup "Network initialization failed, Enter LAN mode?"
I had used CMSClient V.1.0.0.46 version was released on 15th March ... When i open CMS client around 10 times alway "Network initialization failed, Enter LAN mode?". But one time success to WLAN mode. How i can fix this problem?

help me in my laptop CMS client Software error for (Network initialization field Enter LAN Mode?)

send me solution before working now i update new version that's why problem

I have the same problem "Network initialization failed, Enter LAN mode? It was working two days ago.

Please! Someone help us.

Ieri non funzionava, stamattina invece tutto ok...oggi pomeriggio nuovamente Errore, a mio avviso ci sarà errore sulla piattaforma CMS Client

Ieri non funzionava, stamattina invece tutto ok ... oggi pomeriggio Nuovo Errore, un mio avviso ci sarà errore sulla piattaforma CMS Client

Same error here.... Can´t connect....
"Network initialization failed, Enter LAN mode? It was working a days ago.....

Please! help!!!!!

Back