Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yoosee camera configuration tool IPCTestTool V01.00.00.59

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
IPCTestTool is the mass production tool enables OEM partners to produce and config Yoosee security cameras easily. It supports all yoosee platform (GwellTimes) products including Wi-Fi Camera, Doorbell Camera, Panoramic Light Bulb Camera, VR Panoramic Camera, Wi-Fi NVR and more.
The version V01.00.00.59 is released on Feb. 2018, new version comes with a new user interface, can support multiple devices.

Functions
View multiple cameras on computers
Manually flush/downgrade/upgrade firmware
Control (pan/tilt/zoom) camera
Record video on computer
Config camera and tweak each settings
Set/modify camera admin and RTSP password
Pair 433/868MHz wireless security sensors
Turn on/off white light
Correct panoramic image

Compatibility
Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10 32 or 64 bit OS

Installation
Decompressing rar file, click “IPCTestToolV01.00.00.59.exe” to run, no need to install the software.

Before download this tool, please note the software language is Chinese.
IPCTest_Tool_1.jpg

IPCTest_Tool_2.jpg

Download this version: https://goo.gl/2kYv7z

Last edited:
IPCTestTool is the mass production tool enables OEM partners to produce and config Yoosee security cameras easily. It supports all yoosee platform (GwellTimes) products including Wi-Fi Camera, Doorbell Camera, Panoramic Light Bulb Camera, VR Panoramic Camera, Wi-Fi NVR and more.
The version V01.00.00.59 is released on Feb. 2018, new version comes with a new user interface, can support multiple devices.

Functions
Record video on computer
Turn on/off white light
Correct panoramic image

Compatibility

Installation
Decompressing rar file, click “IPCTestToolV01.00.00.59.exe” to run, no need to install the software.

IPCTest_Tool_1.jpg

IPCTest_Tool_2.jpg

When for english language????
Im not chinese

It's a production tool/utility, not for end-users.
Therefore, Gwelltimes will not provide/release English version.

So, I can't use my cameras. I have 6 wifi cameras and I can't access to them from my pc or multiple mobile devices.
And no one of them reconize the sd card.
This is sad, man.

IPCTestTool dows not work with my PC. I am using ACER - ES1-431-C7HZ - Aspire ES14. my cam cannot also be accessed via wifi...before it does but now it doesn't work anymore. A New WIFI access point was created "GW_AP_1-173280" - in this access point i can see my cam but not in my WIFI anymore. PLEASE HELP me.

Functions
Record video on computer
Turn on/off white light
Correct panoramic image

Compatibility

Installation

IPCTest_Tool_1.jpg

IPCTest_Tool_2.jpg

Good afternoon! You can tell if there is such an option in your program - turn off the night vision function, or correct its operation! Just well, it's impossible to listen to how the camera clicks in the morning for ten minutes! Until finally switch to normal mode from the night! The camera I have here is this HSY-FH2A, firmware 14.0.0.82

Is it possible to change the admin and RSTP password? How exactly can it be done with the IPC Test Tool?

For those not knowing Chinese, could someone post screenshots of controls to change default admin password?

Namely, how to save the changes?

Functions

Can I change rtsp stream resolution in this tool?
Currently I see 3 streams in Yoosee app: LD, SD and HD, but only two rtsp streams
  • rtsp://ip:554/onvif1 gives 1920x1072
  • rtsp://ip:554/onvif2 gives 320x192
It is possible to increase resolution provided by onvif2 or add the third stream e.g. 720p?

Hi, I translated 80% of the program for PT-BR, I hope it helps everyone.

For download : http://www.ateia.net/?p=224

ATTENTION: It is not official, I have changed for my use, I do not give support.

V01.00.00.62

Tks.

Last edited:
congrats to YOOSEE developers... i have 6 IPcam from HIKAM.... and after i tryied to ad their fk doorbell to different smartphones this fkin app has changed all my HIKAM passwords.... god damn YOU

try: https://goo.gl/VrfCrt
pass: cameradongthap.com
Hello Davi, do you have an idea why the IPC test tool version does not detect the cameras?, the one I downloaded doesn't even include the toll bar icons

Any help would be really appreciated as My cameras don't work after upgrading to 14.0.0.93

Regards

Functions
Record video on computer
Turn on/off white light
Correct panoramic image

Compatibility

Installation

IPCTest_Tool_1.jpg

IPCTest_Tool_2.jpg

Could you please update the link to the IPCTestTool software?
Thank you

Back