Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yoosee camera configuration tool IPCTestTool V01.00.00.59

Hello Davi, do you have an idea why the IPC test tool version does not detect the cameras?, the one I downloaded doesn't even include the toll bar icons
Any help would be really appreciated as My cameras don't work after upgrading to 14.0.0.93
Regards

Can be network problem, to be sure, try to connect your cam via cable and your PC as well.

The English version under Win10 starts with an error "Create Receiver Bind fail" followed by two Chinese error messages. Pity. Chinese version sees one of my cameras which I cannot get to work under CMS or the Android Yoosee App. The other Cam that works under SMS and Yoosee App however is not detected by the IPC test tool. But then I cannot read the Chinese menus

Hi can you plss help me... I for got my email and pasword @ my yoosee account..wat can i do plsss help me tnx

IPCTestTool is the mass production tool enables OEM partners to produce and config Yoosee security cameras easily. It supports all yoosee platform (GwellTimes) products including Wi-Fi Camera, Doorbell Camera, Panoramic Light Bulb Camera, VR Panoramic Camera, Wi-Fi NVR and more.
The version V01.00.00.59 is released on Feb. 2018, new version comes with a new user interface, can support multiple devices.

Functions
View multiple cameras on computers
Manually flush/downgrade/upgrade firmware
Control (pan/tilt/zoom) camera
Record video on computer
Config camera and tweak each settings
Set/modify camera admin and RTSP password
Pair 433/868MHz wireless security sensors
Turn on/off white light
Correct panoramic image

Compatibility
Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10 32 or 64 bit OS

Installation
Decompressing rar file, click “IPCTestToolV01.00.00.59.exe” to run, no need to install the software.

Before download this tool, please note the software language is Chinese.
IPCTest_Tool_1.jpg

IPCTest_Tool_2.jpg

Download this version: https://goo.gl/2kYv7z
This software will not decompress without a password.

English version in first post is not encrypted. However, some writing is still in Chinese.

I'm not the first to ask this but how can I change and save the Admin and RTSP passwords using the IPCTestTool? I downloaded the English version but it's not clear how to do that.

I cannot use the YooSee App because I don't have a smartphone. I tried running the app on BlueStacks but then it won't find the YooSee MD-5 doorbell. The IPCTestTool does find it, it even shows video from it.

If I right-click the camera in the list on the left I get this popup menu:

时 间 同 步 (Time synchronization)
检 查 更 新 (Check for updates)
制 作 烧 录 文 件 (Burn-in documentation)

If I select the third option 制 作 烧 录 文 件 (Burn-in documentation) I get a Yes/No message window:

您确定在设备18481598上制作烧录文件吗? (Are you sure you want to make a burn file on device 18481598?)

Could it be that this option will 'burn' the Admin password and RTSP password? I don't want to brick my doorbell by just trying it.

Good day i cannot view at the same time my videos on my cellphone and computer. Can anybody help me. Thank you

Could it be that this option will 'burn' the Admin password and RTSP password? I don't want to brick my doorbell by just trying it.

I received the following reply by email from Gwelltimes:

support@gwell.cc said:
Thanks for your email.

Sorry that IPCTest Tool is only for upgrading software, not for setting any password.
Actually all the device password can not be set even you connect with a smartphone.

You can still use CMS to view the camera without a smart phone.
But you can only view the camera in LAN network, that's to say, if you are outside, you are not able to view the camera.

So the very first post in this thread is a red herring: there is no way to set the password with IPCTestTool and no way to set the password without using the YooSee smartphone app.

That said, I'm getting video through rtsp just fine in Blue Iris without setting a password.

I received the following reply by email from Gwelltimes:

That said, I'm getting video through rtsp just fine in Blue Iris without setting a password.

That said, there is no way to download recorded files from camera to PC

Hi all, I would ask about how to CCTV connect to PC using this tools, are use LAN cable or micro USB cable,,,, please help mya CCTV yosee 3 antennas, can't run just sound click-click after that's noa action anymore

Hi all, I would ask about how to CCTV connect to PC using this tools, are use LAN cable or micro USB cable,,,, please help mya CCTV yosee 3 antennas, can't run just sound click-click after that's noa action anymore

Making sure both your cameras and the computer are connected to the same router, or they are in the same local network. The tool will discover the camera and it will appear on device list.

Hi all. I have the same problem with yoosee cameras. Perhaps the problem is in the flash drives. I checked it on several cameras and on several flash drives. recording stops after 2-3 minutes, but starts after changing the recording mode. changed flash drives, changed cameras. all repeats.

Back