Can't watch playback on Tuya app (smart door bell)

Discussion in 'Tuya Smart Security Products' started by itasky, Apr 15, 2024.

1. itasky

itasky New Member

I got this digital peephole wich has movement sensor support. It worked so good for a month then suddenly it doesn't record any video when a movement turn on it. I just got the picture and the alert but the time playback is empty. Everything is set fine, i tested with body filter on/off:

when body filter is ON i got at least the "wandered" events recorded on playback track.

when body filter is OFF no video at all.

previously worked fine and showed all the video events (body movement, wandered and motion detected)

i tryed to uninstall, clean cache, installing previous versions but no success...

The internet speed is up 60Mb/s.

The memory SD is sandisk 16GB.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jackie

Jackie Member

If you're experiencing difficulty watching playback on the Tuya Smart app for your smart doorbell, there are several troubleshooting steps you can take to address this issue:

1. Check Internet Connection
    Ensure that your smartphone or device running the Tuya Smart app has a stable and reliable internet connection. Unstable connections can affect the app's ability to stream playback.

2. Verify Doorbell Settings
    Check the settings of your smart doorbell within the Tuya Smart app to ensure that the playback feature is enabled and configured correctly. This includes checking for any specific settings related to playback or recording.

3. Update the Tuya Smart App
    Make sure that you are using the latest version of the Tuya Smart app. Updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can resolve playback issues.

4. Check Doorbell Storage
    If your smart doorbell has local storage or a memory card for recording, verify that it is functioning properly and has available storage space for playback.

5. Restart the App and Device
    Close the Tuya Smart app and then reopen it. Additionally, consider restarting your smartphone or device to ensure a fresh start for the app.

6. Reinstall the Tuya Smart App
    If the issue persists, consider uninstalling and reinstalling the Tuya Smart app on your device. This can help resolve any potential software glitches that may be affecting playback.

7. Contact Tuya Support
    If none of the above steps resolve the issue, consider reaching out to Tuya's customer support for assistance. They may have specific troubleshooting steps or be able to provide guidance based on your specific situation.

8. Check Doorbell Compatibility
    Ensure that the smart doorbell model you have is fully compatible with the Tuya Smart app for playback features. Some older or non-standard models may have limited support for certain app functionalities.