Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

change device password not possible after upgrade yoosee

Can anyone tell me which version of cms client for pc works with win10? thank you

Hello Yoosee team,i cant connect into my camera witch is z063H it says wrong password. I was making tries for a lot of hours, i have try to reset but nothing happens i need your help

try to reset it by the book. you didnt reset it properly for shure

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

1. Delete all your device installed existing on your smartphone and your PC

2. Re Install your camera with your smartphone/pc

3. Push restart button on your camera device until sound beep and just following the instructions (close your camera with your pc/smartphone (max 30cm)

4. Change your Password/RSTP (The Password or RSTP must same between on the smartphone and the PC)

5. Good Luck Guys

Hi There,
I think everyone got carried away with how to implement the first workaround that they did not pay full attention to an update from: Muhammad Yusuf.

he offered another elegant workaround, which does NOT require RESETTING camera (as they may be installed HIGH secured with bolts), or installing an old app/CMS.

Very simple:

1) On PC in CMS, remove all cameras.
2) On yoosee app, click on SHARING and generate a QR/code, below it there is a URL, send that URL to PC somehow (telegram/email)
3) On PC in CMS, add new camera, do NOT select from the LAN/discovered devices, instead click "Add shared device", paste that URL.
4) Repeat #2 and #3 for all cameras :)

All should now work, also in CMS more options are enabled, like changing resolution, all playback files are available to download...

enjoy,

Stormy.

Back