Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

change device password not possible after upgrade yoosee

gaetan69

Reaction score
hello, after the upgrade of the YOOSEE app i can not change anymore the password of the device....so i can not watch the recorded files on my CMSclient on windows PC....because you need to choose a password with letters & numbers....now the default is 123 and i can not see recorded files on PC, it says 'wrong password'
Can anyone help?

hello, after the upgrade of the YOOSEE app i can not change anymore the password of the device....so i can not watch the recorded files on my CMSclient on windows PC....because you need to choose a password with letters & numbers....now the default is 123 and i can not see recorded files on PC, it says 'wrong password'
Can anyone help?

I have the same problem...i can't see recorded files on PC, it says 'wrong password' and in "IPC config" the SET button is not active!
Please, fix it! or there's some solution???
Thanks

Hello, after long thinking i found a work around!
First i installed the Android simulator for PC: KOPLAYER, ( because i have a iPhone) then i installed an OLD VERSION of Yoosee thanks to a .apk file i found on the web (com.yoosee-15.apk) you can get it here: ( http://apk.koplayer.com/download-Yoosee-for-pc.html ) on Koplayer. ( i guess you can also install this on a Android phone).
Then i reset the camera ( 20 sec press reset button) so the password is 123, and connect with LAN cable to the router... then install the camera in the old Yoosee app on Koplayer with password 123.
Then when the camera is installed you will see a red mark , there you can CHANGE the password! ( take something with letters & numbers) and save it. Then reconnect wireless if you want.
Now install the camera on your PC in CMSclient with the password you just choose.
You will see you now can acces all recorded files.
Now you can also add the camera on other phones like Iphone and you will see in the menu that there is a exta 'security' tab now. :)
Hopefully it can help somebody, let me know :) good luck!

Gaetan

Last edited:
Thank you Gaetan!
It works!
I hope that fix this issue with the next update!

resetting will be needed because now your camera has an unkown password given by the YOUSEE app...it's easy just press the button long enough...

the camera is high. A power supply and reset button I have in a plastic housing with screws.

I prefer a more comfortable option. ;)

EXCUSE ME A QUESTION,
I know maybe is not the right post, but I trust in you...
When the microSD is full, recordings overwrite the oldiest or all it blocks and recordings stops?
Thankyou very much!

First i installed the Android simulator for PC: KOPLAYER, ( because i have a iPhone) then i installed an OLD VERSION of Yoosee thanks to a .apk file i found on the web (com.yoosee-15.apk) you can get it here: ( http://apk.koplayer.com/download-Yoosee-for-pc.html ) on Koplayer. ( i guess you can also install this on a Android phone).
Then i reset the camera ( 20 sec press reset button) so the password is 123, and connect with LAN cable to the router... then install the camera in the old Yoosee app on Koplayer with password 123.
Then when the camera is installed you will see a red mark , there you can CHANGE the password! ( take something with letters & numbers) and save it. Then reconnect wireless if you want.
Now install the camera on your PC in CMSclient with the password you just choose.
Now you can also add the camera on other phones like Iphone and you will see in the menu that there is a exta 'security' tab now. :)

Gaetan

thank you, I used this method (not emulation android, but the downgrade of CMS and Yoosee), I really do not like their new security system, in addition to complicate things, it works badly.
to the yoosee developers: you should have left as it was before !

Per caso a qualcuno è capitato ultimamente un down di tutte le telecamere contemporaneamente e da app da errore "Rete occupata riprovare piu tardi"???
Non riesco piu a vedere nessuna cam! Spero non siano tutte da resettare..

Esiste un visualizzatore on line per bypassare CMS?
GRAZIE!

Gaetan
Thanks buddy!

so technically its no longer possible to change the password of the device anymore?

I was hoping to change the default password worried that others might be able to access my home cam meant for my baby..

I was hoping to change the default password worried that others might be able to access my home cam meant for my baby..
yes, if you follow my instructions:

can someone tell me how to downgrade the camera firmware?
after the last update, the camera no longer records with the movement sensor
Thanks!

so technically its no longer possible to change the password of the device anymore?
A simple procedure (without using your mobile all time - mobile app restore this stupid error)
1. Reset the camera
2. Installing CMS (PC 1.00.00.45_0)
3. Connect the camera to the router
4. Launch CMS software
5. Add camera with default password 123
(camera works great)
6. IPC Config
7. Password Setting
(change new pass)
8. Click SET

Last edited:
Hi after update to 14.0.0.82 firmware the onvif service stop work and can not change anymore the password of the device. When released a correct firmware?

This is my device (cable connected):
yoosee.jpg

Is possible change firmware via sd card?

Back