Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Camera's Firmware Updates

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grain Media hardware firmware upgraded to 14.00.00.62.<br>1. Fixed start configuration/waiting for configuration sound files.<br>2. Fixed the recording bug, when users set to manual recording in AP mode, camera can't record on TF card.<br>3. Fixed upgrading failed and Infrared LED abnormal problem.<br>4. Fixed black screen when the smartphone's temperature increase.<br>5. Fixed the Smartlink connection problem.<br>6. Added SC1145 CMOS image sensor support.

The Yoosee/CoT PRO cameras (Grain Media hardware) has updated its firmware to 14.00.00.73 version.
The new version fixed the following bugs:
1. Optimized the network connection to solve "Offline" problem.
2. Manual recording is ON, even the camera has been reset.
3. Enable sending push notification with pictures as the default setting.
4. Fix Email sending bug.
5. Adding support to SC2135 CMOS image sensor.

Hi, I need this firmware! How do i get, my camera abort the transfer everytime I try to update.<br>My best chance reached 35 % !

Hi, This Morning I´ve reached the end of update process and I reached the version 14.00.00.73 successfully!!!
I still have problems due to: The Camera never detects Motion, never send any mail.
The Ports and domains for googlemail are configured correctly!!!! i use port 587, TLS

Hisilicon (Hi3518E) firmware upgraded to 13.0.0.99
We did the following changes:
1. Added support for SC1145 CMOS Image Sensor
2. Added support for sending emails to multiple users.
3. Fixed image quality problem.
4. Optimized network connection.

Hi there, nice app, well done work! However translations are not so good (at least for italian).
Could you please let the user select/change the application language? I hope English could be more understandable than Italian!

We have upgraded the Grain Media SoC firmware to 21.0.0.23 (8M) and 14.0.0.75 (16M). We optimized things as below:
  1. AP mode enables record, SD card format failure after inserted with Ethernet cable
  2. Optimized offline problem.
  3. Optimized night vision performance for panoramic cameras.

I'm on 21.0.0.8 and there is an update available (21.0.0.23). But everytime I try to update, it will ended (counting from 0% to 97%) with 'update failed' with 3 beeps from the camera. What should I do to get the latest update?

Hi J. I have a cam running 21.0.0.1 and i cant upgrade either via the app nor the IPC-app on a PC. I see the cam in both cases but the upgrade goes to 100% but all i get is three beeps and an failed upgrade :-/. Please advise.

hi i have upgraded my camera to the latest firmware version 21.0.0.23 kernel to 7 system version 32 and ubit 7 and now my screen is very grainy. previously the screen is very clear. how do i solve this issue or can the version be downgraded? thanks

Hi. I'm on version 21.0.0.23 of the Yoosee pan and tilt 1080p camera. The camera will alert me if there are movements (and sometimes even when there is no movement) but it is not taking a picture when the alarm sounds (it used to). Could you help w troubleshooting that pls?
d157fb331cebede5a7108e3f3518be6af345761d15df5e70c6c0dfac1202fa43.png

Yoosee has updated camera's firmware that uses Grain Media SoCs. 16M version updates to 14.0.0.77 and 8M version updates to 21.0.0.26
The new firmware made many prime changes including:
1. Optimized the IR-CUT switch problem.
2. Optimized the image quality of panoramic image
3. Change the smartlink reminding sound
4. Add recording 5 grade resolution adjustment
5. Can adjust motion detection's sensitivity
6. Record 30 minutes video clip even camera keeps triggering alarm
7. Without WiFi setting, the camera will return to AP mode after reboot
8. Alarm recording is not effected by the Arm/Disarm status
9. Change the setup WiFi reminding sound, add new sound to firmware upgrade
10. AP switches to Standalone can setup WiFi password.

Hello,
During the upgrade power is off. Camera is not working. Tell me, what's the algorithm for firmware recovery. IP camera Soc FH1C Grain GM8135S-QC.

Back