Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

reset password camera ip ?????

rx1983

Reaction score
in CMS client ( PC ) ( internet WNET) I can not access the camera ip, I get the wrong "password error"

adzc.jpg

in CMS client ( PC ) (LOCAL/LAN) You can access, and I can change a password to "123"

but remotely I can not get into the camera.
and I did not find any reset button on the device or anything.

I enter the camera and enter the id and password via LOCAL, and change password, but I'm not sure that I'm actually changing the camera password ....

how can i solve this ??

in cms local software, i go acess the cam ip, password not chance ?
I can not see or change or change or reset.
This program is many strange.

Attachments

• 11210515_1447889612170516_2846104326634374458_n - Cópia.jpg
    11210515_1447889612170516_2846104326634374458_n - Cópia.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 631
  • 11210515_1447889612170516_2846104326634374458_n.jpg
    11210515_1447889612170516_2846104326634374458_n.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 621
Coming back to say how I managed to solve the problem. o_Oo_O

Attachments

• B1156542204.jpg
    B1156542204.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 704
  • sdsds.jpg
    sdsds.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 688
É isso mesmo, foi preciso resetar para funcionar.

Eu resetei e entrei em configurações novamente e aparece a opção de colocar IP estático,
Valeu Rafael, se dependesse desses china filho da p... não conseguiria configurar.

Coming back to say how I managed to solve the problem. o_Oo_O

kkkk tem brasileiro em todo canto do mundo mesmo, e discípulo do mestre tb :D

percebi que esse suport aqui é chines mesmo, o cara nao sabe responder em ingles é pra acabar mesmo, e eu nem sabia que tinha esse botao em baixo da camera
agora descobrir quem foi que mudou essa senha que é um mistério

kk eu tenho uma daytech e demorei algumas horas pra enxergar o reset...

Last edited:
the solution is above in the images that I added, do not you understand? o_O

I have reset the camera several times. I manage to bind it to my phone with the password shown at the bottom of the camera, but still I get wrong password when I try to connect with the CMS client... Any other solutions?

I have reset the camera several times. I manage to bind it to my phone with the password shown at the bottom of the camera, but still I get wrong password when I try to connect with the CMS client... Any other solutions?
After the camera is bound to your account.
It is not possible to add it again by entering device ID and password. Because yoosee app will automatically generate a random password to secure the link.

To solve this, you just need to download and use the latest version V1.00.00.47 CMSClient software, then login with your yoosee account. The password error will not accur.

Dear all please help out i get connected connect this ip camera via smartphone and CMSClient software with locally, i want connect it local network
how i can connect through static ip please and please help me out.

The application is awful, just the fact that I can not choose a desired password makes me insecure. The yyp2p application gave this choice, but it has been updated and is as bad as it gets.

se eu ressetar a camera consigo colocar uma senha nova? alguem sabe me responder?

I am still getting the devices locked in CMSClient. On my Yoosee app it is working PERFECT

CMS client (ver.48) open as admin without a password :)
Cliente CMS (ver.48) aberto como administrador sem senha

After the camera is bound to your account.
It is not possible to add it again by entering device ID and password. Because yoosee app will automatically generate a random password to secure the link.

To solve this, you just need to download and use the latest version V1.00.00.47 CMSClient software, then login with your yoosee account. The password error will not accur.

Ok... a very good idea to secure link... from what??? I need to use the doorbell in about 8 or 10 between smartphones and tablets and all have to ring if someone 'knock' the door. If i share with friends only the device thet has installed and configured the doorbell for the first time will ring.
In this way is really useless.

My camera does not have the reset button, is there a program that reset its password?

is camera bullet.

Always we have problem after app or firmware update, over and over again ... Great idea create random admin password and a share link... Please next time developer, keep it only to you!. My camera my password, simple as that !

To solve, I downgrade APP yyp2p (47.00.16) and firmware(14.0.0.91), and my cam will die or burn, what occurs fist , with it !

Back