Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best perimeter fencing system protect farm/yard/garden/house

Jackie

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Buying this item: https://patrolhawksecurity.com

Hey guys, I’m here to show an amazing product from Unifore security, it’s a solar-powered photoelectric beam detector. It’s the best product for perimeter security solution. Here let me open the box to see its inside items.

Here three components are inside the big carton, we gonna take them out. One box is photoelectric beam receiver and the other is photoelectric beam transmitter, the rest one is solar panel.

As you see, the product is carefully packaged, now here it’s an aluminium bracket which the photoelectric beams will be mounted.

Now open the white box, here we get the photoelectric beam sensor.

Now let’s take a close look on them. The durable and solid bracket. Let me place the sensors on the bracket to let you guys see what it looks like.

The next is solar panels, here we can find one solar panel for receiver which has a radio communication module built-in to communicate with wireless alarm panels. The other solar panel is for the photoelectric beam transmitter.

Here all the things on the ground. The product consists of one receiver and one transmitter. When they are working they create an invisible fencing to detect intrusion. Here let me unscrew it and see its internal design.

It has two optical lens because it uses dual-beam active infrared technology to provide you accurate motion detection that will eliminate false alarms caused by flying birds, swaying tree branches, small moving animals. The product adopts weatherproof design, suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation.

To setup is easy, we just need to plug connect together, then it will start to work. However, the product can not work standalone, it needs a wireless alarm panel or controller to receive wireless alarm signals. In hand is a prototype alarm panel - X10, Wisen. It supports Wi-Fi connection, so that can be setup and controlled via smartphone.

The next I am going to show you how to add the detector to this alarm panel. Using a smartphone, login Wisen app, now try to control it, Here are steps - Tap [Set], and [Zone Setting], scroll down to find zone number you want the detector to be added.

Now tapping [Study], the alarm panel will enter into sensor enrolling status. Now simply power up the photoelectric beam receiver, it will trigger alarm and emit wireless signal. Once the app shows [Success], this indicates the sensor has been successfully added.

Let me confirm whether I have successfully added it to the alarm panel. Arm the alarm panel, disconnect the solar panel, and reconnect it again. Now an alarm is triggered.

Finally, I also connect solar panel to the transmitter, and align them and try to block the infrared by using the package box.

Back