Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unifore D1300 can't set up

tinnerdxp

Reaction score
Hi, I have the Unifore D1300 and bought a new phone recently, I don't remember what I have used to initially set the camera up but I remember having a lot of issues doing so... Now the new version of YooSee doesn't seem to have the option to set the camera up by QR Code... And the dii dii dii sounds method never worked on this camera anyway... I have read Peter's 5 tips, reset numerous times... And simply have no clue what else to do...
Any advise?

1. If possible, sticking on using cot pro app, not yoosee.
2. If you use the yoosee app, you need to use old account to login then set it up. Because the device ID is bound to your account, other account can not use/add it.
3. Yoosee doesn't support adding via scanning QR code.

Thank you Jackie. Will try a bit more but in the meantime...
How do I "unassign" the camera from YooSee then? I'm pretty sure I have set it up using YooSee at some point in the past but have no idea which version or region that was? Surely when I reset the camera I should be able to just "assign" it to another app?
Also - I have tried the cot pro app a few times and it does have the QR option to set the camera up, but it simply causes the camera to restart - normally it would say something like "Connection successful" and it simply restarts.

Back