Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CMS, how to set static IP

ooo

Reaction score
Hello,

New CMS or .82 FW does not allow to use "IPC Config" anymore to set static IP to device.
Is there any other way to do it?

1. Making sure you have successfully added the camera to your yoosee account via app
2. Download and install the latest CMSClient V1.00.00.47
3. Login CMSClient by entering your registered Yoosee account.
4. Select device ID you wish to config, right click mouse, select "IPC config".
5. Now you're able to change default DHCP to a Static IP address
6. Making sure your computer and yoosee cameras are in the same local network.

Please note: don't login CMSClient with "admin" account, although you can logon and access camera, you can not config IPC due to password error.

Mine is doing the same as above image, CMS hangs and does not apply new IP information (logged on with Yoosee account). Any update on a solution?

Signed up just to help you guys out. Fingers crossed what worked for me, works for you. I had the exact same problem as above. I could edit my camera settings, but could not save a static IP.

Solution:
Background:

Originally I downloaded version 45 of the CMS client, but was unable to log in. Some password issue with that version meant I couldn't enter the settings for any device I had. So I discovered version 47, and it's bugs such as the static IP issue.
Running 1.0.0.47 I was able to change the default password of my cameras, but couldn't set a static IP. I theorised that between the 2 versions, I could set my password using version 47 so version 45 would understand them and give access to set the IP.
Actual solution:
Use version 47 to change your cameras password (I followed Jackies advice and logged in using a registered account, though im not sure how relevant that is to the process - perhaps it is). I've set both admin and rtsp passwords to be the same. eg. 12345678
Install version 45 (link here: https://support.yooseecamera.com/threads/328/ ) and log in.
Edit the camera you wish to change the IP of and save it.
If you want to change the admin password, head back to version 47 (the static IP setting will not be lost).

NOTE: Resetting your camera password might end up with insufficient permissions in the yoosee app. In this case I had to unbind the camera in the app, and manually "add online device" using the device number from the CMS client and the password I had set it to using version 47.

Last edited:
nothing, password error in version 45.
it is necessary to review version 47 and yoosee for smartphone. There is something conflicting.
many passwords are not needed

in CMS 1.0.0.49 version it is still impossible to set a static IP address. Infinitely expects, after clicking to Set.
The rest of the settings: video quality and password change are preserved (set).
1.0.0.45 version download nowhere.

Help how to set a static IP address?

Last edited:
Por favor ayudarme con un link donde encuentre la version 1.0.0.45 del CMS Client. No encuentro nada al respecto y me urge esa version.

Back