Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Room map takes a very long time to load

Elger

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a robot vacuum cleaner that uses the Tuya Smart app. When I turn on any view that has a map on it, the map appears very slowly.

Sometimes I see the words "map drawing," sometimes just a white background, and sometimes it takes several minutes before the map appears.

It also takes a long time for maps to appear on the screen for selecting saved maps or on the map editing screen.

Interestingly, the buttons respond immediately. I can turn on "Smart cleaning" or "pause" and it works right away, even when no map has appeared.

On several smartphones there is the same problem. I have a broadband Internet connection and the robot is in Wifi range. I also checked the availability of the servers that the app connects to and the pings to them are very good and on the router I can see that the app is getting data from them.

What could be the reason for such a slow appearance of the map? It is very annoying.

Back