Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is it possible to trigger Google commands from tuya?

Gedeon555

Reaction score
I have ordered a smart switch able to commands my devices setup on tuya. The problem is that most of my devices are and cannot be on tuya (Roomba robot for example). It's there a way to trigger actions on my Roomba with my smart switch and tuya?

Yes, it is possible to trigger Google Assistant commands from Tuya Smart devices using Google Assistant's integration capabilities. Tuya Smart has integrated with Google Assistant, allowing users to control their Tuya Smart devices using voice commands through Google Assistant.

To set this up, you'll need to ensure that your Tuya Smart devices are linked to your Google account and that the Google Home app is installed on your smartphone or tablet. Here's a general guide on how to do this:

1. Link Tuya Smart with Google Assistant:
    • Open the Google Home app on your mobile device.
    • Tap "Add" and then "Set up device."
    • Select "Have something already set up?"
    • Search for and select "Tuya Smart."
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Tuya Smart account with Google Assistant.
  2. Control Tuya Smart Devices with Google Assistant:
    • Once your Tuya Smart devices are linked to Google Assistant, you can use voice commands to control them. For example, you can say, "Hey Google, turn on the living room lights," if your Tuya Smart lights are set up in the living room.
By linking Tuya Smart with Google Assistant, you can control your Tuya Smart devices using voice commands through Google Assistant on your smartphone, Google Home speakers, or other compatible devices.

Back