Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Link Doorbell Camera to Siren

Mike Langensiepen

Reaction score
Hi all,
We are just testing the Tuya devices and have a PIR sensor successfully linked to a Siren using Tap-to-Run. However, we want the new Doorbell Camera we just bought to activate the Siren when the Doorbell button is pushed.

The Doorbell Camera is setyp and working fine - we can view the camera through the app, the doorbell button causes the app to pop up and give a camera view etc.

When I try and add a Tap-to-Run in Scenes, the only device I can select is the PIR sensor.

If I go to the Smart icon, I can't add anything - all I see is Gain Insights, Camera Control (which does not allow me to set a Doorbell button detect) and the Featured button. Surely this setup should allow me to activate some remote sirens?

What am I missing please? Any help is appreciated

Hi all,
We are just testing the Tuya devices and have a PIR sensor successfully linked to a Siren using Tap-to-Run. However, we want the new Doorbell Camera we just bought to activate the Siren when the Doorbell button is pushed.

The Doorbell Camera is setyp and working fine - we can view the camera through the app, the doorbell button causes the app to pop up and give a camera view etc.

When I try and add a Tap-to-Run in Scenes, the only device I can select is the PIR sensor.

If I go to the Smart icon, I can't add anything - all I see is Gain Insights, Camera Control (which does not allow me to set a Doorbell button detect) and the Featured button. Surely this setup should allow me to activate some remote sirens?

What am I missing please? Any help is appreciated

You need to use Automations under Scenes not Tap-in-Run.

Back