Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OUTDOOR SMART PTZ BULLET CAMERA

DOES IT SUPPORT POWER OVER ETHERNET?

• No, it doesn’t support PoE, but you may use a PoE injector if you require PoE connection (connect it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wifi IP camera, you can link it with lan cable port

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Helena He

Reaction score
Innovative smart network bullet camera supports remote pan/tilt, 4x optical zoom, 2.4G Wi-Fi, up to 30M IR range, IP66 rated outdoor design.

HIGH-PERFORMANCE MINI PTZ IR CAMERA
Unifore presents you innovative smart pan/tilt/zoom camera which can deliver 1.3MP resolution video with exceptional image quality, supports night vision, Wi-Fi and microSD memory card, Yoosee App. It is especially suitable for monitoring wide open spaces such as parking lots, airports where high-level reliability and precision are always required.
DSC00164.jpg

SMART OUTDOOR PTZ BULLET CAMERA
A smart network camera can capture HD video with high clarity, but also let you know if it detects abnormal activity. It supports video based motion detection and sends instant notification alert, capture snapshots then send them to your email addresses, and start to record video.
DSC00180.jpg

PRODUCT APPLICATION
Mini PTZ bullet camera covers large area so you can spend less to cover the entire space
IMG_0581.png

PRODUCT FEATURES
Outdoor camera is the best for your outdoor video surveillance

4X POWERFUL OPTICAL ZOOM
Equipped 2.8-12mm motorized zoom lens support 4x optical zoom, you are able to remote zoom in to have a close-up view or a wide viewing angle. You can enlarge details without lossing image quality, can support 4x digital zoom, total 16x zoom capability.

REMOTE PAN TILT ROTATION
Patent Mini PTZ bullet design, leveraging precise step-motor to support pan and tilt rotation, can rotate 0 ~ 180° horizontally and 0 ~ 55° vertically, having a panoramic viewing angle with high image quality, no blind spots. You are able to control the camera right through smartphone App and computer software.

SMART ALARM NOTIFICATION
Support video motion detection, 6-grade sensitivity adjustable, it alerts you when there is motion detected, send instant push notification to your smartphone, and snapshots to your email. It can start video recording when motion alarm is triggered, or you can set a schedule to record video.

LONG RANGE NIGHT VISION
Built-in SMT IR LEDs, can illuminate up to 30 metres (100ft), the camera can capture crystal clear image even in completely dark or low light environment.

CENTRALIZED VIDEO MONITORING
Offering free video management software enables you to manage multiple cameras simultaneously, the software supports video preview, playback, record, PTZ, voice intercom, file convert, remote config and more functions. Support up to 48 units of camera to let you have a centralized video surveillance system.
PTZ_camera_white.jpg

PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
  • Model: D1800
  • CMOS image sensor: 1/3" 1.3MP progressive scan CMOS
  • Effective pixels: 1280x960, 960P
  • Electrical shutter: 1/25s-1/30000s
  • Day/night mode: Auto
  • Min. illumination: Color 0.1Lux; B/W 0.01Lux
  • Video codec: H.264
  • Image setting: AWB, ATW
  • Noise reduction: 2D+3D DNR
  • Image rotation: flip
  • Motion detection: Yes
  • Processor: GM8135S
  • Frame rate: 25fps, self-adaptive
  • Lens: motorized 2.8-12mm F2.0 (D1800A), 3.6mm (D1800B) F2.0
  • Weatherproof: IP66 rated
  • Installation: wall/ceiling mountable with bracket
  • Optical zoom: 4x (D1800A), fixed focus (D1800B)
  • Infrared distance: 50 metres
  • Pan rotation: horizontal 0°~180°
  • Tilt rotation: vertial 0°~55°
  • Rotating speed: 0.1°~20°/s 0.1°~10°/s
  • Network: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4G Wi-Fi & 10/100Mbps RJ45
  • TF card: microSD memory card up to 64G (not included)
  • App: Yoosee for Android and iOS smartphone/tablet
  • Network protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, NTP, RTSP
  • ONVIF: Profile S version 2.4
  • Power supply: DC12V
  • Other: reset button design
  • PTZ_camera_black.jpg

Last edited:
We don't have Aliexpress store, but I can support you buy our items in cheaper way, please add my skype hehelena553454 or send inquiry to sales01@123anfang.com, let us discuss more detail about our business

I just got a Mini PTZ IR Camera. I have tried to linking it using all the options, with no luck. I am using my 2.4g wifi. I have also tried the scan option but that doesn't seem to work. It just pulls up the number but the only option it gives me is to go back. Right now I have 3 other cameras that aren't the mini hooked up to my Yoosee app. Not really sure what to do next.

Does any one know the original filmware for this camera as last update removed zoom bar

Back