Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to downgrade cam firmware?

always Device 9033659 upgrade failed. Upgrade file check MD5 failed...do nothing :(

Pls send me a pic from YYP2P , click on weel -> then device information.

Before send, hide Device Name and Device ID and thumbnail.

[QUOTE = "Davi, post: 1335, membro: 262"] Pls inviami una foto da YYP2P, fai clic su weel -> quindi sul dispositivo.

Prima di inviare, nascondi Nome dispositivo e ID dispositivo e miniatura. [/ QUOTE]

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_2018-01-31-15-10-58.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-31-15-10-58.png
    151.6 KB · Views: 108
now the error no longer gave it to me, but I still read the firmware version 21.0.0.35 .... do I have to reset the cam?

It work fine now!!!!!
Thankyou very very very very much!!!!

PS: by chance can you get an older version of CMS too? before 1.0.0.42

another one before the version 1.0.0.42?..I've problem with 1.0.0.42..
Thankyou so much davi!

my onvif stopped after update version 82. the method downgrage by card dont work and ipc dont have manual to operate how i upgrage to version 77?

yoosee dont support after version 82 and my camera are broken onvif!!!

MINHAS PARARAM DE GRAVAR NO MEMORY CARD....E AGORA? NÃO ENTENDO NADA...SO FUNCIONA PARA VER AO VIVO...ANTES GRAVAVA O DIA INTEIRO...

Anyone have a list of firmware that work's with a recod function.
I have downgrade some firmware about some cam, but I have the same error mask: Device 9033659 upgrade failed. Upgrade file check MD5 failed.
Can anyone help me please?

Anyone have a list of firmware that work's with a recod function.
I have downgrade some firmware about some cam, but I have the same error mask: Device 9033659 upgrade failed. Upgrade file check MD5 failed.
Can anyone help me please?
same here, i want to downgrade from 21.1.0.8 to 21.0.0.26 but got MD5 failed

Hello,

I bought a new camera, I dont know what I was thinking, after all the problems I had with these cameras but anyway. The new one has 13.1.0.43 firmware version instaled and I would like to downgrade it so it has the motion detect function turned ON without having the defense mode set to active.
I dont know why they did this, but since this function was disabled, the camera time of reaction is also slower.
For example, in october 2017 from the moment it detected movement the alarm was activated instantly and it was recording instantly. now, it records after 1-3 seconds. In that period a lot of images are lost.

Where can we download these older firmware versions? I have found a shop: https://shop.yooseecamera.com but there is no version there 13.*.*.*

Thank you

You can not downgrade the firmware via smartphone App, you can manually downgrade its firmware by using the following methods:
1. Put firmware file in to the rooter folder of memory card, then insert it to the camera, and press reset button up to 5 seconds, the camera will start to flash firmware.
2. Download/use IPC debug tool, using the tool to flash firmware.
Reference: https://www.unifore.net/ip-video-su...camera-debug-software-download-and-guide.html
The latest IPC debug tool: https://support.yooseecamera.com/threads/203/

Hola, ya descargue el archivo, ahora, voy a crear la carpeta root? o ya esta creada? porque en la sd no hay esa carpeta! luego le pongo en la camara y presiono el boton de reseteo, pero sigue saliendo igual! Le agradeceria bastante si me responderian!

Back