Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tuyasmart App PC Software for Windows/Mac Computers

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tuyasmart app now supports security cameras, you're able to use it to watch live video through smartphone and tablets. The Tuyasmart team is developing the PC software that helps users to manage up to 64 channels of video feed on Windows and Mac computers. The PC software will be released soon. We will share the download link once it's been released.

The PC software will be compatible with all windows version (Windows XP and up), and Mac OS (Mac OS X v10.3 and up).

Currently, you're able to run Tuyasmart / Smart Life app on your windows/Mac computers with help of the emulator.

I have the "SmartLife" APP. It's OK, to control the three Switches / timers I have. But - not very good when the timer programming quickly becomes a little more complex (Two of the timers control some outdoor light (with built-in Sunrise / Sunset functions - as Twilight Relay function). I MISS a website where you log in to your Username, and then can sit and "program" the functions (on his PC with three screens, Keyboard, MOUSE etc :-)). The overview is completely gone in the APP. But it is good once "all the heavy" is made.

I have an IP AI, Auto tracking, camera that uses Tuyamasmart software. Will this software work on a PC using Bluestacks emulator?
Many thanks.

Well, it seems it's not on Tuya's plan to develop the PC software. However, users can use the Home Assistant (which is called HASS). The Home assistant (HASS) can support Tuya integration. Therefore, users can use web browsers to control Tuya products.
6-848x424.jpg

Tuyasmart app now supports security cameras, you're able to use it to watch live video through smartphone and tablets. The Tuyasmart team is developing the PC software that helps users to manage up to 64 channels of video feed on Windows and Mac computers. The PC software will be released soon. We will share the download link once it's been released.

The PC software will be compatible with all windows version (Windows XP and up), and Mac OS (Mac OS X v10.3 and up).

Currently, you're able to run Tuyasmart / Smart Life app on your windows/Mac computers with help of the emulator.
h

Well, it seems it's not on Tuya's plan to develop the PC software. However, users can use the Home Assistant (which is called HASS). The Home assistant (HASS) can support Tuya integration. Therefore, users can use web browsers to control Tuya products.
6-848x424.jpg
Thanks for this information, Jackie. It should alleviate some of the stress accrued by using the Tuya Smart app and paying for it three times for 2 cameras.

I would also like to add that this app is complete trash. Besides my inability to understand the flow and features of this app. Set up your devices and try to record something, I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully our devices are compatible with some other app, but for now I'm done.

I apparently lost all of the important videos of people spying on me because I simply pressed the home button on my phone. I assumed it would continue to record or at least save the video if it stopped recording. I paid for cloud service which is required to use your camera in 2023. The videos should've been streaming to cloud instantly.

You offer an option for organizations to invest $28,000 or more +++ for IoT stuff? I could pay any computer science student $2800 to make an app that works better than this. Go back to linear flow charts or something, IDK Tuya do something with this like finish the PC app?

Can you please tell us how did did you do the configuration?
6-848x424.jpg

Back