Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

yyz30-szh most mysterious camera with frame rate problem

aptoide336

Reaction score
i can't seem to find about yyz30-szh anywhere, the problem with my camera is the framerates occasionally drop and the time display skips around 5-10 seconds on high detail setting and skips a lot at ultimate detail setting,renders the camera useless as security cam

this happen on both cms client and yoosee app, same wifi network or not

can anyone help me ?

thanks

There are two aspects to figure out why this problem occurs, including locally and remotely.
1. Locally, if your camera experience serious video latency when you're accessing the video feed at home (in the same local network). This means the Wi-Fi signal isn't strong in area where the camera is installed.
2. Remotely, if your camera works properly and no issues on frame rate, but has the problem for remote view, then you need to check the Internet speed either on your smartphone or the home network.

i put the router next to the camera ,the lag decreased but still there is occasional blurry of ppl and vehicles passing and another weird new problem arise,the brightness is too high, make the white wall looks glowing in daylight on live monitoring,and no option to decrease the brightness available in the app

i can't seem to find about yyz30-szh anywhere, the problem with my camera is the framerates occasionally drop and the time display skips around 5-10 seconds on high detail setting and skips a lot at ultimate detail setting, onesies pokemon render the camera useless as security cam
Frames per second (FPS) can be used to measure the fluency of videos as it ... you can go to IP Camera > Edit > Device Settings > Video and select a higher value ... If your main issue is that images often blur or are incomplete, you can select ... the video frames are more complex while lower bitrates are applied when the ...

Back