Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Change Yoosee Wi-Fi camera's IP address

Using the CMSClient software you are able to switch DHCP to fixed IP address.
6_CMS_5.jpg

Download the latest CMSClient software: https://support.yooseecamera.com/threads/328/

Yes, i have the same error
ATTACH]

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-27_11-4-33.png
    upload_2017-12-27_11-4-33.png
    549.4 KB · Views: 1
Due to security update, the new version CMSClient can not remotely config network camera.
If you wish to use this function:
1. Reset the camera
2. Using old Yoosee App or other replica app (2CU, YYP2P)
3. Using old version CMSClient software

do i have to connect the ipcamera to a router that has dhcp on first then make a fixed ip address so i can connect it to another router that has a static ip address?

do i have to connect the ipcamera to a router that has dhcp on first then make a fixed ip address so i can connect it to another router that has a static ip address?
DHCP should be enabled in your router when you firstly add the camera to Yoosee app.

I trying 100x times connet on web browser and nothing :( i want use camera on web.
Have im 192.168.1.102 and nothing, where is the problem??

Attachments

• ip.jpg
    ip.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 49
  • ip2.jpg
    ip2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 42
Hey admin!!!

How version of CMSClient can a fixed ip??????

I can not fix the ip with any version I found on the internet ...

Please help me..

Hey admin!!!

How version of CMSClient can a fixed ip??????

I can not fix the ip with any version I found on the internet ...

Please help me..

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Instead of assigning fixed IP address to camera, you can bind camera's IP address and MAC address in the router.
It's quite easy.

Instead of assigning fixed IP address to camera, you can bind camera's IP address and MAC address in the router.
It's quite easy.

Yes, but the camera keeps changing the mac address. I do not understand, but she on the wireless network she changes the MAC address once a day, she has 3 different addresses, I do not understand why this happens.

Yes, but the camera keeps changing the mac address. I do not understand, but she on the wireless network she changes the MAC address once a day, she has 3 different addresses, I do not understand why this happens.

Cara, desculpe-me, mas essa câmera é a pior que existe.
A dica que eu posso dar, venda logo!!
O suporte é horrível e não tem solução para vários problemas.
O pior dos problemas é a segurança, para acessar a câmera fora da rede não é necessário login e senha. Mesmo definindo uma senha, qualquer pessoa pode acessar a câmera.
Comprei essa câmera pensando que era igual as outras que eu tenho, que possui uma interface de configuração pelo navegador, porém não é nada parecido e é muito ruim a configuração.
Uma marca que eu recomendo é EasyN. Se conseguir uma original, que é difícil, ficará satisfeito.
Uma coisa que esqueci de falar é que as câmeras yoosee, que "possuem" duas antenas, apenas uma funciona. A outra é fake!!! A câmera que eu tinha comprado tinha uma antena falsa, isso é "pra acabar"!!!!
Graças adeus eu consegui devolver minha câmera e me livrei desse mal kkkk!!!

to Admin please help , my ipc unstable connection with dhcp mode, how to set static ip?? what version of old cmsclient and where to download it?

Go to your router's admin webpage, bind camera IP address and MAC address. That's it, you will have a stable connection.

BESDER 6024PW-JW201 - how do I change the IP to be fix (I select) and to allocate fix port.

Back