Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

App on IPhone doesn't show Security Settings

Dorian

Reaction score
Hi to all,

I have a new camera and after Smartlinked it, i realized it doesn't show Security option on the settings, therefore I cannot change passwords, none whatsoever. Has this happened to you? I can add it to another phone (Android) using the Visitors password generated automatically and it shows the mentioned option but it says Old Password is wrong, which should be 123 because I have not changed it. What can I do?

Hi to all,

I have a new camera and after Smartlinked it, i realized it doesn't show Security option on the settings, therefore I cannot change passwords, none whatsoever. Has this happened to you? I can add it to another phone (Android) using the Visitors password generated automatically and it shows the mentioned option but it says Old Password is wrong, which should be 123 because I have not changed it. What can I do?
I think you are not the only one has this problem.
Have you checked this thread? https://support.yooseecamera.com/threads/275/

Hello again.

I solved the problem by installing the divice using an Android Phone. Later, the option appears on the iphone and you are able to change the passwords anytime. I wonder if the option would desappear agin if you reset the camera to default setup.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Perhaps, you don't use the newest version App, so that you still can see the "security setting" in menu.
If you reset the camera and use the newest version App, you can not find this on its menu list.

I tried the VM android version on PC called KOPLAYER, which is really nice but did not show the security settings, only a real android phone could.

Didn't realize this, using Koplayer is a good idea, so you can tweaking the settings of camera on PCs.
KOPLAYER is a best & free Android Emulator for pc that enables all Android games and apps to run smoothly in Windows systems. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration, run faster, more stability and compatibility than other Android Emulators. KOPLAYER Android Emulator for pc support multiple accounts, video recording, gamepad & keyboard, and internal integrated Google Play store to compatible with all apps, more than 99% apps & games Running perfect on KOPLAYER.

Why you need security settings?
Firmware 14.0.0.82 has very dangerous bug...
Don't matter if you put a password, anyone can access your camera stream

Back