Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yoosee App iOS Android SDK

Siideffect

Reaction score
Hello, i am an iOS developer(swift).
I am developing an app for my company which needs to connect to yoosee cameras, and then display the images to the user of course.
Actually, i have an SDK which looks a bit outdated, (EseeNetSDK) which contains:
-EseeNetLive.h
-EseeNetRecord.h
-EseeNetStateEnum.h
-libEseeNetVideo.a
-libjnnat.a
-libtinyxml.a

Is there any newer version of this sdk? I am having lot of troubles trying to make it working.
Also, if you could share a technical email address to which i could report this issue, would be nice.
Thank you.

In order to work, this sdk, needs an app id and an app token, through gwnet portal. I have been able to make the app shipped with sdk working, but when i try implement the sdk in my app, i receive an error, and i think this error may be caused from the lack of app id and app token.
I dont know what to do and i need to talk to your customer service , as reported here
http://doc.cloud-links.net/SDK/iOS/GWP2P/GWP2PDeveloperGuide.html
在使用GWP2P SDK前,必须先联系我们的客服人员申请AppID和AppToken,在 GWP2P SDK 不需要直接用到,但是P2P连接需要用到GWNet登录帐号返回的两个鉴权码和sessionID,而GWNet初始化需要AppID和AppToken。如果您已经在使用GWNet,则可以跳过这一步。

Please get in touch.
Best regards

In order to work, this sdk, needs an app id and an app token, through gwnet portal. I have been able to make the app shipped with sdk working, but when i try implement the sdk in my app, i receive an error, and i think this error may be caused from the lack of app id and app token.
I dont know what to do and i need to talk to your customer service , as reported here
http://doc.cloud-links.net/SDK/iOS/GWP2P/GWP2PDeveloperGuide.html
在使用GWP2P SDK前,必须先联系我们的客服人员申请AppID和AppToken,在 GWP2P SDK 不需要直接用到,但是P2P连接需要用到GWNet登录帐号返回的两个鉴权码和sessionID,而GWNet初始化需要AppID和AppToken。如果您已经在使用GWNet,则可以跳过这一步。

Please get in touch.
Best regards
You only can get the support/assistance for app development from your own supplier.

Supplier? I ve received the sdk here on the forum, in this thread, from an admin. Yoosee does not reply to email sent through form on their site.
I am stucked.

Hi
I have the same problem, and I need App Id and App token. How i can get it?
Any help please?

Back