Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Embed cam stream video in my website using P2P

Anonymous

Reaction score
Hello, can you have some solution to embed cam stream video in my website using P2P, I don't want to forward port or use ddns. Thanks.

If you wish to embed camera's video stream on your website, you have to use the third-party software such as iSpy, BlueIris. These software can support video upload to cloud storage or youtube.

There is no solution to embed camera video stream in your website using P2P. To achieve this, the multimedia stream/cloud server has to store and transmit the video stream which the P2P server can't support. The P2P servers only store and forward your camera's IP address and port information to App. It only allows maximum 3 users to watch the HD video simultaneously.

I want to embed live video from Yoosee camera into my Webpage. But Yoosee cam not support IP address to embed, what should I do?

Hello, can you have some solution to embed cam stream video in my website using P2P, I don't want to forward port or use ddns. Thanks.
The camera doesn't support DDNS, but it can support ONVIF/RTSP protocol. If you wanna embed the video on your website, you can try RTSP stream + Wowza solution.
Wowza can convert camera's RTSP stream to online streams, hence you can embed it on any websites.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

RTSP/RTP streaming is used to stream to Android and BlackBerry mobile devices. Android mobile devices formerly supported Adobe Flash player, but Android no longer supports Flash. Newer Android devices now support Apple HLS. HLS works best on Android 4.0 devices and above.
To stream to RTSP/RTP, be sure that UDP ports 0-65535 are open and properly mapped to the Wowza media server.

Wanna find the IP camera online video streaming demo?
You can check this webpage: https://www.unifore.net/ip-video-surveillance/hd-network-camera-live-streaming-example.html

Additionally, you can use the VLC media player to play the online stream.
Open the network stream > [Media] > [Open Network Stream...]
livestream_01.jpg

One of stream URL:
Code:
http://pub-dss-hls.secu100.net:8080/hls/05d99587de74799062/eab57ce2588bf32c/1.m3u8

Paste the above mentioned stream URL, click "Play" to play the stream.

meidai_Url.jpg

Lastly, you can embed the IP camera's video stream on any html5 websites.
Code:
<div class="embed-responsive embed-responsive-4by3">
<video poster="" preload="" controls="controls" width="704" height="578"> 
<source src="http://pub-dss-hls.secu100.net:8080/hls/04b995770dc499901c/45277557a02c34eb/1.m3u8"></video></div>

Last edited:
The best way is using the Youtube Live service. To achieve this, you need to convert the camera's RTSP to RTMP protocol which is supported by the Youtube Live.

1. Converting your RTSP stream to RTMP with FFmpeg software.

FFMPEG command for Yoosee Wi-Fi camera
Code:
ffmpeg -f lavfi -i anullsrc -rtsp_transport tcp -i rtsp://<username>:<password>@<ip address>/onvif1 -tune zerolatency -vcodec libx264 -t 12:00:00 -pix_fmt + -c:v copy -c:a aac -strict experimental -f flv rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/<YouTubeStreamKey>

2. Create a Youtube Live, choose "Encoder setup", then copy the "Stream name/key" and paste it in the ffmpeg command.

The best way is using the Youtube Live service. To achieve this, you need to convert the camera's RTSP to RTMP protocol which is supported by the Youtube Live.

1. Converting your RTSP stream to RTMP with FFmpeg software.

FFMPEG command for Yoosee Wi-Fi camera
Code:
ffmpeg -f lavfi -i anullsrc -rtsp_transport tcp -i rtsp://<username>:<password>@<ip address>/onvif1 -tune zerolatency -vcodec libx264 -t 12:00:00 -pix_fmt + -c:v copy -c:a aac -strict experimental -f flv rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/<YouTubeStreamKey>

2. Create a Youtube Live, choose "Encoder setup", then copy the "Stream name/key" and paste it in the ffmpeg command.
Amazing, I have successfully achieved Youtube Live by using this method.
I also wrote a tutorial: IP camera RTSP stream to Youtube Live.

Last edited:
Outdoor IP camera Youtube Live demo:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Using this method, you can store video footage to Youtube and enjoy unlimited free storage, better than paid cloud storage service.
;)

My friends I used the Youtube approach and it works pefectly BUT I am having a problem and I wanna ask if any of you is having it too.

I am using ffmpeg to get my camera video (using RTSP) and send it to youtube. There are plenty of command lines you can use and this is the one worked for me:

ffmpeg -i rtsp://200.193.21.176:6003/onvif1 -vcodec copy -acodec copy -strict experimental -f flv rtmp://x.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/fh1t-e7p4-fsa1-c8mw

The problem is that it is only displaying correctly the top part of the video, the rest looks like scrumbled. See:

ohCjj.jpg

Maybe I should use some additional parameter to make it render all the video instead of only the top and poorly the rest?

EDIT: there is no prolbem with the video capture cause when I use VLC to see the video from the RTSP it is working perfectly. Here is the image using VLC:

WMRRF.jpg

My friends I used the Youtube approach and it works pefectly BUT I am having a problem and I wanna ask if any of you is having it too.

I am using ffmpeg to get my camera video (using RTSP) and send it to youtube. There are plenty of command lines you can use and this is the one worked for me:

ffmpeg -i rtsp://200.193.21.176:6003/onvif1 -vcodec copy -acodec copy -strict experimental -f flv rtmp://x.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/fh1t-e7p4-fsa1-c8mw

The problem is that it is only displaying correctly the top part of the video, the rest looks like scrumbled. See:

ohCjj.jpg

Maybe I should use some additional parameter to make it render all the video instead of only the top and poorly the rest?

EDIT: there is no prolbem with the video capture cause when I use VLC to see the video from the RTSP it is working perfectly. Here is the image using VLC:

WMRRF.jpg
This happened because the internet uplink speed was too slow, therefore cased a huge data loss.
To fix this, you have to upgrade your ISP service, or you may add this -rtsp_tranport udp to force using udp instead of default tcp.
Additionally, you may lower the frame rate or video resolution.

Hello! Just recently acquired yoosee ip camera daytech dt-c8815. My question is relevant to the thread: is it possible to set up a live stream directly to a website (perhaps using some cloud buffer), without computer?

Hello! Just recently acquired yoosee ip camera daytech dt-c8815. My question is relevant to the thread: is it possible to set up a live stream directly to a website (perhaps using some cloud buffer), without computer?

It's impossible, because camera doesn't support rtmp protocol.

It's impossible, because camera doesn't support rtmp protocol.
Аny impossible solutions? Or is it just absolutely no way cam is going to convert rtsp to rtmp, without computer?

Sir, i have bought ip cam yoosee from online shop in indonesia. i successfuly setup to app and cms, and i have got the ip address of camera.
the question that i want to ask is, how to get port of camera to doing http port, i mean, i want to embedd the live video from camera to my own webpage using http port, please give me the answer sir.

Sir, i have bought ip cam yoosee from online shop in indonesia. i successfuly setup to app and cms, and i have got the ip address of camera.
the question that i want to ask is, how to get port of camera to doing http port, i mean, i want to embedd the live video from camera to my own webpage using http port, please give me the answer sir.

no http, only support ONVIF/RTSP protocol. use rtsp protocol to stream with 3rd party apps.

Back