Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yoosee camera says bundled to other account

Anonymous

Reaction score
Camera says bundled to other account how can I remove that
20170902094015.jpg

Please read this thread, it explains how camera binding works.
This message appears because someone (you or other people) added the camera to his Yoosee account, he/she doesn't delete it.

Even though you reset the camera, when set it up via "Add new device", "This camera has been bundled by other account, please unbundle it firstly before using. " error window will pop-up. This can secure your camera from unauthorized accessing, even the camera is lost, nobody can use it.

Last edited:
I deleted my account without unbundle the camera, then after I created other account with the same email and now I CAN'T ADD AS "NEW CAMERA" because it's still bundled in the old account. How can I unbundle in this case???

I deleted my account without unbundle the camera, then after I created other account with the same email and now I CAN'T ADD AS "NEW CAMERA" because it's still bundled in the old account. How can I unbundle in this case???
The only way is retrieving your old account back then delete the camera from it. Otherwise, your camera can not be used.

Back