Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Strange messages from Yoosee

markoff.stas

Reaction score
Hi, today received several such messages.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190508-071359-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20190508-071359-01.jpeg
    18.4 KB · Views: 43
my sister emergency call me this morning and yelled someone trying to hack our camera and sent this pic to me (as attached)

it is an android phone which got this weird notification but not me and my mom who using iphone.

Attachments

• 8765C3F6-C124-442D-8A0C-2F741A66640E.jpeg
    8765C3F6-C124-442D-8A0C-2F741A66640E.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 40
my sister emergency call me this morning and yelled someone trying to hack our camera and sent this pic to me (as attached)

it is an android phone which got this weird notification but not me and my mom who using iphone.
I seem.to be having same messages.... ,aaaaaaa,. The thing is, my camera hasnt been plugged in for a while as i have recently moved. So i am not sure if anyone can attempt to hack it.

Same here

Attachments

• 9F98BA7F-2275-4BDB-9577-CC3D7322F7E3.png
    9F98BA7F-2275-4BDB-9577-CC3D7322F7E3.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 29
why no support team of yoosee answer this thread

was it alien or human did this?

I have received couple of those on ma Android phone.
I can't find any message in message tab of the Yoosee app, just Android notification.
Does anyone know what (and why) we receive those notifocations?

I received also few strange messages. As well cannot open settings for each camera's!!!

We unplugged ours and the notifications stopped. Probably not gonna plug it back in to be honest. Will be leaving a review online for sure.

Getting the same here doesn't appear that anyone else is on my camera. I have a Samsung s10, my wife isn't getting these on her iphone.

Here is the admin mail.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190508-001500_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190508-001500_Samsung Internet.jpg
    657.5 KB · Views: 40
I received the same messages. I disconnected the camera from the power supply to be sure.

aaa
aaaa

fadffa
fadfaf

I have recieved the same messages.
Apart from push notifications, my camera started rotating and making random weird noises. After that i unplugged it, removed the camera from my account and uninstalled the app.

I guess, there was a massive security breach, and now, after hackers have stolen our account details, they're just messing with us all. I... Guess.

I have recieved the same messages.
Apart from push notifications, my camera started rotating and making random weird noises. After that i unplugged it, removed the camera from my account and uninstalled the app.

I guess, there was a massive security breach, and now, after hackers have stolen our account details, they're just messing with us all. I... Guess.
I never created an account until thismorning to reply to this thread. Plus my camera hasnt been plugged in for ages

Back