Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lost ONVIF after 14.0.0.93 upgrade

None of the tries to use the newer firmware solve the issue.
Now the problem is, I only have Mac computers, and the tutorial that I fond to downgrade firmware is a windows only... Tried even to instal a windows partition, but didn't worked well...
Any suggestions on how to downgrade using a MAC computer os a iPhone?
Thanks!!!
I suggest you do as I do. Boot from Windows 7 PE. You make a bootable USB flash drive with Windows 7 PE (I still did it on Windows 8 PE, but not Windows 10, it doesn’t have a firmware program), copy it to a USB firmware and a firmware program (you may also need drivers for your network card). Boot from the flash drive and from the loaded Windows 7 PE do all the operations

I suggest you do as I do. Boot from Windows 7 PE. You make a bootable USB flash drive with Windows 7 PE (I still did it on Windows 8 PE, but not Windows 10, it doesn’t have a firmware program), copy it to a USB firmware and a firmware program (you may also need drivers for your network card). Boot from the flash drive and from the loaded Windows 7 PE do all the operations
Thanks!!!
Now I'm trying to find how to downgrade firmware thru micro SD card...
Any tutorials on that?
thanks again

Experience is. All the descriptions that I have tried and nothing happened through the SD card

Back