Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CMS Client don't work after last update

Kindly find the below reply from Gwell Service team (Yoosee), the CMS Client is worked now.

Good day!This is greeting from Gwell service team.
In this case,please follow the steps below for your reference.
First, please confirm your computer operating system:
i. windows7/8/10
1. Add devices to the CMS by sharing.
Click into "Share" -- "Share" -- "Social Tools Share" -- "Copy Link" in the list of mobile phone APP devices.
Send link content to your computer via social media.
Open the CMS software -- "+" -- "Add Sharing Devices" and enter the Link in the "Link" column.
2, enter share management on mobile phone APP, open the access of all visitors.
Click into Share -- click the image of the visitor -- to "configure" in the list of mobile phone APP devices, and turn all permissions on.
3、On the CMS, "Settings", set "Monitoring Channel" to "P2P".
II. XP system
Method 1: Log on to the CMS with the host account.
Method 2: Replace the computer operating system with windows7/8/10.

Thanks so much! Finally I tuned it!:):):)

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

1. Delete all your device installed existing on your smartphone and your PC

2. Re Install your camera with your smartphone/pc

3. Push restart button on your camera device until sound beep and just following the instructions (close your camera with your pc/smartphone (max 30cm)

4. Change your Password/RSTP (The Password or RSTP must same between on the smartphone and the PC)

5. Good Luck Guys

Good afternoon. I installed the last version of Yoosee on my
phone and my PC monitoring program (ContaCam) stopped
working. I've always accessed my cameras with Strring
"rtsp: // IPadr: 554 / onvif1", now it does not work
anymore. I get the message "Server returned 400 Bad
Request". Could someone please help me.

Replace password "123" for "RTSP password". CostaCAM works.

Example: original:
rtsp: // user: 123@10.0.0.20: 554 / onvif1
new:
rtsp: // user: pswRtsp@10.0.0.20: 554 / onvif1

Replace password "123" for "RTSP password". CostaCAM works.

Example: original:
rtsp: // user: 123@10.0.0.20: 554 / onvif1
new:
rtsp: // user: pswRtsp@10.0.0.20: 554 / onvif1

Thanks for the response but ContaCam did not accept the string ¨rtsp: // user: pswRtsp@10.0.0.20: 554 / onvif1¨ or ¨rtsp://user:pswRtsp@10.0.0.20:554/onvif1¨ without the spaces.

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

3. Push restart button on your camera device until sound beep and just following the instructions (close your camera with your pc/smartphone (max 30cm)

4. Change your Password/RSTP (The Password or RSTP must same between on the smartphone and the PC)

5. Don't forget to change render mode to "GDI" mode

6. Let me know if you success with my solutions, Good Luck Guys

Open ypp2p in your mobile device then If you see a blue icon on the upper left of that device that is for sharing. Click that blue icon then click the copy button below of that link. Open your email add in your mobile device then paste that link and send to your email account. On your pc open cms client then click the "+" button and instead of clicking the "manual add device" just click the add sharing then paste that link then click ok. Open your email add in your pc for you to copy that link.

It really works for me!!! I tried several times to figure this out.

doesnt work. I always have sad face icon on my pc cms !!! What should I do?

I have the same issue, step 1 in Lily's post helped me with one of my four cams:
First, please confirm your computer operating system:
i. windows7/8/10:
1. Add devices to the CMS by sharing.
Click into "Share" -- "Share" -- "Social Tools Share" -- "Copy Link" in the list of mobile phone APP devices.
Send link content to your computer via social media.
Open the CMS software -- "+" -- "Add Sharing Devices" and enter the Link in the "Link" column.​

Unfortunately still 3 of my cams can't be viewed in the CMS, settings of all three devices are the same!
So I tried to fix it with step 2 of Lily's sollution, but where do I find it in the App?
2. Enter share management on mobile phone APP, open the access of all visitors.
Click into Share -- click the image of the visitor -- to "configure" in the list of mobile phone APP devices, and turn all permissions on.
The last step did not change anything for me (tried all three settings)
3. On the CMS, "Settings", set "Monitoring Channel" to "P2P".
I would really like to have it work again, so if anybody can help me with step 2, please do!!

cams.jpg

Last edited:
hello anybody can help me after update last Dec 2018 my CMS not working anymore , im not using my CMS on the same network , i already reset my CMS same its still not working, i already put RSTP password on the mobile and in the CMS client still not working...

Attachments

• cms.png
    cms.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 6
All my cams are working again in CMS!
After a night sleep and restart of PC and program it all works!

I tried everything but it wont work. When I login to my account in pc cms and add cam through shared link it shows sad face. And also when I login it shows message " 1 device is available" and asks to enter p2p password and rtsp password. what is p2p password? And sometimes cam added through the link works but only like 1% of the times. if you log off or internet turns off i'm screwed I have to constantly click the cam and pray that it will work but the chances for it is like in the lottery. Before the update everything worked like a charm.

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

6. You can try other options view camera on PC, share link from your smartphone to email and open the link on your PC

7. If you have problem with PC, don't forget to download the "APK" on your PC ( http://yoosee.co / https://www.yooseecamera.com) and after download the "APK" Click Right to give "access", now you can't see sad face anymore..

8. Let me know if you success with my solutions, Good Luck Guys

I tried everything but it wont work. When I login to my account in pc cms and add cam through shared link it shows sad face. And also when I login it shows message " 1 device is available" and asks to enter p2p password and rtsp password. what is p2p password? And sometimes cam added through the link works but only like 1% of the times. if you log off or internet turns off i'm screwed I have to constantly click the cam and pray that it will work but the chances for it is like in the lottery. Before the update everything worked like a charm.

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

6. You can try other options view camera on PC, share link from your smartphone to email and open the link on your PC

7. If you have problem with PC, don't forget to download the "APK" on your PC ( http://yoosee.co / https://www.yooseecamera.com) and after download the "APK" Click Right to give "access", now you can't see sad face anymore..

hello anybody can help me after update last Dec 2018 my CMS not working anymore , im not using my CMS on the same network , i already reset my CMS same its still not working, i already put RSTP password on the mobile and in the CMS client still not working...

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

Open ypp2p in your mobile device then If you see a blue icon on the upper left of that device that is for sharing. Click that blue icon then click the copy button below of that link. Open your email add in your mobile device then paste that link and send to your email account. On your pc open cms client then click the "+" button and instead of clicking the "manual add device" just click the add sharing then paste that link then click ok. Open your email add in your pc for you to copy that link.

It really works for me!!! I tried several times to figure this out.

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

doesnt work. I always have sad face icon on my pc cms !!! What should I do?

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

Just to clarify. 1step) I deleted all devices on smartphone and pc 2step) reinstall but why? if next step is to reboot camera? Even if try to connect again after I deleted cams through app smartlink It doesnt connect until I restart the cam. I try reconnect/reinstall manually on pc it shows padlock because all default passwords doesn't work. Please help i'm retarded or instructions unclear.

I do everything like this.
delete all devices in the app and pc
reinstall/reboot cam
connect to the camera via smartlink
setup new rtsp password
everything works in the mobile app, but in pc when I login through the same account it shows cams but with sad face. I try to type my rtsp password again in pc and it doesnt work.
I try to connect through another account via shared link, result the same sad smiley
gdi is on, latest cam firmware, latest app version, latest pc cms version. I tried everything

Back