Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CMS Client don't work after last update

elenix

Reaction score
Hello!
I have a problem. CMS Client doesn't work after last update YooSee app from Google Play Market. Kerui camera works only in android app. But CMS Client for PC doesn't work in Windows 10 x64. Just no connection. How can I fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 37
  • photo_2018-12-29_12-28-27.png
    photo_2018-12-29_12-28-27.png
    130.4 KB · Views: 32
Hello,
i am also facing the same problem my camera stopped monitoring yesterday. Even if i can monitor from Mobile.
I cannot Monitor from PC.
Please tell how to fix it up.

Thank You

same here i reinstall cms client but problem not fix

update :

Just make RTSP password. and enter it in CMS Client :)
Problem Solved

Last edited:
i am also facing the same problem, the CMS apps on my PC cannot monitor my Cameras and cannot do recording, the only monitoring we have is the apps on my IPAD which we don't have recording

Anyone can suggest what other option to resolve this CMS issue?

Hello!
I have a problem. CMS Client doesn't work after last update YooSee app from Google Play Market. Kerui camera works only in android app. But CMS Client for PC doesn't work in Windows 10 x64. Just no connection. How can I fix it?

I did it (RTSP password), but the problem is not solved. I have dinamic IP from my Internet provider. So I don't have a real IP. And early, I used camera from WEB (not LAN network). Maybe now it works only in local network?:(

Tengo el mismo problema, después de la última actualización de la apk el CMS no funciona en la PC. ¿No se puede volver a la apk anterior?

I also have same problem until now which failed to monitor in PC thru CMS Client after update RTSP password in Yoosee on 28 Dec 2018. Have anybody can help to solve the problem? Thanks.

I also have same problem until now which failed to monitor in PC thru CMS Client after update RTSP password in Yoosee on 28 Dec 2018. Have anybody can help to solve the problem? Thanks.

Hello Kiro Andre

Thanks, could you advise how to enter the RSTP in CMS Client, due to I didn't find where to enter, thanks for your help.

What is RTSP in my language I can find only Guest password, is that RTSP?

Hello,
I also have the same problem. I can see the cam with the mobile app, but not with the CMS on win 10.
I have setted an RTSP password to all the cams and still have a password error on connexion.

Hello Kiro Andre

Thanks, could you advise how to enter the RSTP in CMS Client, due to I didn't find where to enter, thanks for your help.
The CMS Client is still in failed, nobody to be solved???

same here i reinstall cms client but problem not fix

update :

Problem Solved
please can you put some screenshot on how to enter the RTSP password into the CMS client??

I tried all what I could, but CMS Client works only in local network. It doesn't work in WEB.

Kindly find the below reply from Gwell Service team (Yoosee), the CMS Client is worked now.

Good day!This is greeting from Gwell service team.
In this case,please follow the steps below for your reference.
First, please confirm your computer operating system:
i. windows7/8/10
1. Add devices to the CMS by sharing.
Click into "Share" -- "Share" -- "Social Tools Share" -- "Copy Link" in the list of mobile phone APP devices.
Send link content to your computer via social media.
Open the CMS software -- "+" -- "Add Sharing Devices" and enter the Link in the "Link" column.
2, enter share management on mobile phone APP, open the access of all visitors.
Click into Share -- click the image of the visitor -- to "configure" in the list of mobile phone APP devices, and turn all permissions on.
3、On the CMS, "Settings", set "Monitoring Channel" to "P2P".
II. XP system
Method 1: Log on to the CMS with the host account.
Method 2: Replace the computer operating system with windows7/8/10.

Back