Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug 14.0.0.93 fw

Jackma

Reaction score
dear,
After update on 14.0.0.93 all NVR lost cameras.
Mobile app - work well.

Downgrade - not solve problem, please release fix FW.
Regards.

Well, as far as I know, if your camera upgrades to the latest firmware, it will require users to set RTSP password through Yoosee app.
The RTSP password is the same as the Onvif password.
If this doesn't help, you may send email to technical support (support@gwell.cc)
https://support.yooseecamera.com/threads/2412/

More over, you're able to submit feedback via Yoosee app.
Running Yoosee app, click "My" > "Help and feedback" > tapping edit icon on the top of app to submit your problem/feedback.

Sir, Set RTSP password - work, but not solve problem (nvr not connect to camera, see camera, but not connect).

Today, after the latest firmware update at 14.0.0.93,
The last camera ( 5!!!!!) has also disconnected from the NVR.
Now I have 5 cameras only working with yoosee app, but the whole video surveillance system is compromised.
There are no ways to go back, and the only solution is to buy other non-yoosee cameras.
Sorry Yoosee, but lately you've only screwed up.

Stronglyphan,
Where can we find this firmware?
How can we rollback?
Please help us, upload the files and write the necessary steps
thank

Good evening, I ask IPCam management software developers to resolve this huge project flaw. I think that he fathered a problem like this, it can be humanly possible, but I also believe that the solution is to take place with very short times and with easy solutions to be applied, so a new firmware and a new application that will allow us to regain full functionality the cameras and the mobile application from a PC or NVR (in my case). So we urge developers with a multitude of messages.
The BUG is no longer the possibility of recognizing the password. of the NVR system camera following the new firmware 14.0.0.93
I am owner of No. 2 Model: OYS-SH100G cameras
Please arrange as soon as possible.
Thank you

I have 5 cameras model: ANNKE SP3 HD 1280 x 960P (GM8135S-QC) linked to a NVR Hikvision using ONVIF protocol. The latest firmware update 14.0.0.93 made the ONVIF protocol unusable. The only solution right now is to connect the cameras to my NVR thru RTSP protocol which is not a good enough because I lost the ability to PTZ and time sync. Please fix this bug!!!

BTW: Why only one of my cam. updated to the last version by itself? I manually updated the rest 4 of them (and I regret that now!). My point is: only the users/owners should decide if they want to update the firmware and a new firmware must not be installed automatically!

Last edited:
Firmware version "14.0.0.93" can no longer connect to NVR and CMS client.

Cameras with the firmware version "21.0.1.1" and the administrator password setting item disappearing will not be able to connect due to a password error even if you activate the CMS client. :(

Cameras with old interfaces that can set administrator passwords can be used as before with new firmware.
Please correct it as soon as possible.

Hi, after update of tomorrow 14.0.0.93 i can't connect to onvif from nvr... please help

back to
Hi, i try to downgrade to 14.0.0.87 but no work with the old password , then i try some combinations, and even if i set a password for rtsp not work with it,

it work with user admin and password 123

i don't try with firmware 14.0.0.93 with user admin and password 123 ...

The firmware 14.0.0.87 is here https://support.yooseecamera.com/threads/3/

Last edited:
same thing here, i have 6 of these cameras but unfortunately i updated a couple of them to version 14.0.0.93 and i lost NVR connectivity to these cameras others with lower firmware works perfectly fine, yoosee app tells to set RTSP password but even after setting password for RTSP in YooSee App NVR does not connect, it detects the cameras but does not display video, developers please fix this issue i want my cameras back up and running.

Visto che il programmatore ha deciso di non risolvere questo BUG saremo costretti a trovare una strada alternativa.
Come si effettua il downgrade dal 14.0.0.93 al firmware 14.0.0.87 ?. chi mi indica il metodo giusto ? magari con un tutorial ?

Grazie e Buon Anno a tutti !!
.......anche al Programmatore !

Since the programmer has decided not to solve this BUG we will be forced to find an alternative route.
How to downgrade from 14.0.0.93 to firmware 14.0.0.87? who gives me the right method? maybe with a tutorial?

Thank you and Happy New Year to all !!
....... also to the Programmer!

Back