Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unable to flash new firmware

mkamois

Reaction score
Hello guys, initial problem is that I can't connect my cam by ONVIF protocol (HISSEU HSY-FHD401), it works only by rtsp. So I contacted the seller, he sent me "old" firmware that should work as expected and software to flash it (the same software as I found on this forum, but different version - IPC Test Tool)... But software cannot find my camera =( Maybe there are some other software that I can use to flash software?

The IPC debug tool only can discover local connected cameras. It means both computer and cameras should connect the same router. The software is not possible to find Internet/WAN camera’s.

Furthermore, if your camera is not based on yoosee technology, it will not be discovered and listed.

The IPC debug tool only can discover local connected cameras. It means both computer and cameras should connect the same router. The software is not possible to find Internet/WAN camera’s.

Furthermore, if your camera is not based on yoosee technology, it will not be discovered and listed.
Yes, I understand this. ofc camera and pc in one local subnet, camera seems to be based on yoosee technology, since it works fin with yoosee mobile app and pc cms, also seller sent me fw and ipc test tool (by the way, I have only IPC Test Tool, but you mentioned IP Debug toolm are they the same software or not?), I'll load some screenshots to show you what I've got.

Screenshot_28.png
As you can see pc and camera are on same subnet and I can get image via rtsp protocol.
Screenshot_29.png Screenshot_30.png
But IPC Test tool (both version 1.0.0.59 and 1.0.0.62 shows nothing)
Screenshot_31.png
And here is what I get in onvif device manager - it succefully spots the camera, but cannot interact with it

/upd/ camera connected via ethernet cable (it support wi-fi, but I didn't test it)

Well, how about trying CMSClient software?
At least, you may consult with the seller.

[QUOTE = "mkamois, post: 4113, member: 3826"] soo .. no sugestão sobre o meu problema? = ([/ QUOTE]

Olá, você poderia, por favor, disponibilizar o Firmeware?

do a reset and connect your computer directly to the camera and can do the dowgrage

Back