Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to downgrade camera’s firmware to fix Onvif?

@Admin please hear us! Firmware 13.1.1.36 and few versions before are totally crap, especially image quality in the dark ( in wide dark space is terrible, in a room no issue, see attachment).
I'm not alone, there are other people with that issue, no reply from support@gwell.cc, no reply from the Skype contact.
We bought a camera that we can't use.
Please give us the old 13.1.1.10 or give us the way to downgrade directly via yoosee app.
Please help!

Attachments

• 15073261_2020-09-05 22_31_45.jpg
    15073261_2020-09-05 22_31_45.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 15073261_2020-09-11 22_44_28.jpg
    15073261_2020-09-11 22_44_28.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 14
@Admin please hear us! Firmware 13.1.1.36 and few versions before are totally crap, especially image quality in the dark ( in wide dark space is terrible, in a room no issue, see attachment).
I'm not alone, there are other people with that issue, no reply from support@gwell.cc, no reply from the Skype contact.
We bought a camera that we can't use.
Please give us the old 13.1.1.10 or give us the way to downgrade directly via yoosee app.
Please help!
its so sad to have company whose APP and Software is being used world wide to be very slow in replying and fixing issues.
I am having same issues with this version of the firmware and had sent am complain here since the 7th of this month, no reply and also the support mail no reply also.
YOU GUYS AT YOOSEE NEED TO KNOW THAT WHEN ISSUES LIKE THIS OCCURS USER ARE NOT SAFE, BECAUSE THEY CANT VIEW THEIR CAMERAS REMOTELY OR OTHERWISE.

PROVIDE A LOWER VERSION OF THIS FIRWWARE OR UPDATE IT TO FIX BUGS!!!

[QUOTE = "Admin, post: 4037, member: 1"] Bom tutorial para fazer o downgrade do firmware da câmera manualmente.
Na verdade, a versão do firmware 13.0.0.15 está disponível para atualização, ele corrigiu esse bug.
Após atualizar sua câmera para esta versão, vá para "Configurações de segurança", defina / modifique a "senha RTSP". A senha RTSP é igual a senha Onvif. [/ QUOTE]
Não tem versão em inglês?

Comprei a IPC 360. Instalei corretamente. Funcionava até pedir para atualizar o firmware, Parou de funcionar e não reseta mais! Quando ligo a câmera a luz fica ligada e só!

I have all the Firmware Versions I can Find
Bit I can't get the Software to install them.
Does anyone have a link to the Software. If So I'll put them all on a Zip file and Post them to my Website so all can see.
And them an instruction guide how to do it in english would be great.

Back