Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The worst and most stressfull camera I ever owned !!!

Jeroen

Reaction score
I own more then 10 ip cameras and thought i would try this yoosee thing. Normally all cams can be accessed and viewed by a browser, they all have a webserver inside. Now this yoosee is real shit, it does what it want to do on its own. I have spent too long trying to get it installed and to keep it showing live image. But it has an mind on its own, no logic behind it. Its crap shit and bad for your health. And do not talk about come on it must be install faillure, it is just shit, all my other 14 cams are doing precise what i tell them to do, but this yoosee crap. There is one thing left, burn the camera in a fire and never buy this shit again. People you are warned!!!

LMFAO, best camera and app. First why do you want a shitty app for a camera and second, if you think this is the best, you never used or have experience with other cams. You suck also, just like your crappy app and cam. Go fck your cam and app.

Yes you go do that. I can umderstand with this shitty crap cam stuff. Tell your mom sorry that you are too stupid to know what a good cam is like.

I am fairly new to the world of ip cameras but I have so far found this Yoosee 1080p camera to be rather nice. There are a few things I have yet to figure out but for the most part, it works as they say it will.

Try opening a webbrowser and see if you can view your camera from there. Or doenload the famous onvif device explorer and search the shitty crap yoshie cam. Oh well what ever as long as you are happy its ok. For me it is just shit crap shit yosee cam because it can only do one thing, view a stream with an app or a sucking cms client. And that is what i do not want from a cam. I burned it anyway and tell people to better buy another brand of ipcamera one which also gives acces thru a http https port instead of this crappy shit hole yoosee. It just sucks from an expert kind of view. You be happy with it. Thats nice.

ok, I have been doing some further investigating into the operation of this 1080p camera I have and I too find there is no way(so far) to access the camera from a browser. For example if I were to have a website of my own and wanted to stream the cam to the website, I could not do this...……..bummer I know there are cams that can be streamed by addressing a HTTP location.

It probably is possible but the crapoy shit team behind it has blocked access to the webserver. Also they can watch your cam. Go look at wireshark for a while and watch the connectiond closely. Better buy an other product, this is just crap!

Totally agree with you. Sticking to conventional network cameras that fit your own hobby or experience. For those users who want yoosee cameras to operate as the same as normal network cameras, yoosee cameras are garbage..

I don’t think it is a wise idea to roll back to support web access. It is unnecessary. Yoosee supports app, software, NVR/VMS via onvif, RTSP stream protocol. That’s it?

Why yoosee is popular? It ranks the second most downloaded app in China after Hikvision.
Product price is competitive, yoosee team keeps fixing bugs and launching new features. Most importantly as I know it listens customer’s feedback to make app become better and better.

Thank you!

And most downloaded app in China, if you do not have much choice, it is not so crazy that it has a lot of downloads.(In china)

Nevertheless, it is crapy shit and better buy something else!!!

Back