Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

how to make your latest cms work at your pc

couple of weeks ago suddenly my cameras won't show up anymore in cms..at first i thought it was the firewall. i tried disabling it but i still couldn't get it to work so i gave up. when i got some time the other day i started researching on it.

so for those who can't access your cameras in cms here is what happened and how to restore it..

so someone found out that the old cms isn't secured..somehow someone can view your camera without password. so they came out with the latest cms (version 1.00.00.47) that has 3 options. the 'admin' option will not connect you to your cameras..you will need to use the 'mail/user id login'. but before you can do that you will need to register and set everything up in your yoosee mobile app first using your email address. once you have set up all your cameras in your mobile app..when you run cms logging in with that email and password..all your cameras will magically appear in the list. you will not see the sad face anymore but the camera view might all be black? you need click on the setting button (gear icon) on top and change the 'render mode' to gdi.

hope those who have been struggling with this will finally help you out..cheers!

I am using the latest CMS ver 1.00.00.49_0. Cant see my camera at all. Why is this so difficult?

Hi All

i am in LAN network
when i login with Admin+xxx, it doesnt show camera image and always shows password err for IPConfig feature in CMSClient.

The only way i can see the cameras is when i login with Yoosee Acount : email+pw.
(but when u login like that you are necessarly in WAN through their server)

With this login you loose the IPConfig feature in CMSClient to be able to change IP adress and camera PW.

AdminLogin.png My thinking is that they fixed the PW to 123 and nobody can change.
Not secure at all as situation

and no way to find CMSClient_1.00.00.46_0 version.
someone said that you can change Yoosee Canera PW with this version

Привет! Может быть, вы можете помочь мне сказать, что не так. Я купил камеру WI-FI IP CAMERA XPX EA100SS, установленную на телефоне - работает, установлен на ноутбуке (уже на две) - камера подключается, но видео не передает, показывает грустную улыбку на черном фоне ( Я постараюсь прикрепить фото экрана). В чем может быть причина - программа плохо установлена или неисправна камера? Буду благодарен за ответы или помощь!

Attachments

• clipboard_image_358a1510.jpg
    clipboard_image_358a1510.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 21
how to use a new camera from model Z06 using the old application, for mobile and desktop. i have 2 different models and each one is running on different application, the new model running on ehome for mobile, and I'm not able to connect it to desktop CMS app

couple of weeks ago suddenly my cameras won't show up anymore in cms..at first i thought it was the firewall. i tried disabling it but i still couldn't get it to work so i gave up. when i got some time the other day i started researching on it.

so for those who can't access your cameras in cms here is what happened and how to restore it..

so someone found out that the old cms isn't secured..somehow someone can view your camera without password. so they came out with the latest cms (version 1.00.00.47) that has 3 options. the 'admin' option will not connect you to your cameras..you will need to use the 'mail/user id login'. but before you can do that you will need to register and set everything up in your yoosee mobile app first using your email address. once you have set up all your cameras in your mobile app..when you run cms logging in with that email and password..all your cameras will magically appear in the list. you will not see the sad face anymore but the camera view might all be black? you need click on the setting button (gear icon) on top and change the 'render mode' to gdi.

hope those who have been struggling with this will finally help you out..cheers!
the problen now is that you cannot view your cameras in your phone and computer at the same time

i am using two accounts one for the desktop and one for the mobile app.
thank you sir alfred for the response so i have to use 2 accounts just to view them at the same time. May i ask did you share it on the computer

Please open-source the SDK or support developer mode (DYI)

Thankyou very much for this great advice. Ive only been a member on here for 5 minutes and your post told me all i need to know. Cheers from the UK

bom Dia amigos
Tentei todas as opções descritas, mas não obtive sucesso. Alguém tem outra opção?

unfortunately it won't allow you login to both at the same time. the work around that is to use the shared link instead. i have two models..v380 and v380+..only the v380+ has the share button (blue icon with 3 connected circles) on the "all devices" page in yoosee mobile app. once you get the link..you can log into cms as admin..but this time add the device as shared device by clicking on 'Add shared device'.

Excellent!
What passwords did you need to enter in the 2 different Password fields?

Back