Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

how to make your latest cms work at your pc

Alfred Rigor

Reaction score
couple of weeks ago suddenly my cameras won't show up anymore in cms..at first i thought it was the firewall. i tried disabling it but i still couldn't get it to work so i gave up. when i got some time the other day i started researching on it.

so for those who can't access your cameras in cms here is what happened and how to restore it..

so someone found out that the old cms isn't secured..somehow someone can view your camera without password. so they came out with the latest cms (version 1.00.00.47) that has 3 options. the 'admin' option will not connect you to your cameras..you will need to use the 'mail/user id login'. but before you can do that you will need to register and set everything up in your yoosee mobile app first using your email address. once you have set up all your cameras in your mobile app..when you run cms logging in with that email and password..all your cameras will magically appear in the list. you will not see the sad face anymore but the camera view might all be black? you need click on the setting button (gear icon) on top and change the 'render mode' to gdi.

hope those who have been struggling with this will finally help you out..cheers!

couple of weeks ago suddenly my cameras won't show up anymore in cms..at first i thought it was the firewall. i tried disabling it but i still couldn't get it to work so i gave up. when i got some time the other day i started researching on it.

so for those who can't access your cameras in cms here is what happened and how to restore it..

so someone found out that the old cms isn't secured..somehow someone can view your camera without password. so they came out with the latest cms (version 1.00.00.47) that has 3 options. the 'admin' option will not connect you to your cameras..you will need to use the 'mail/user id login'. but before you can do that you will need to register and set everything up in your yoosee mobile app first using your email address. once you have set up all your cameras in your mobile app..when you run cms logging in with that email and password..all your cameras will magically appear in the list. you will not see the sad face anymore but the camera view might all be black? you need click on the setting button (gear icon) on top and change the 'render mode' to gdi.

hope those who have been struggling with this will finally help you out..cheers!

You are the best. It worked like magic for me.
But what is the solution to the error message below. Cant one use same account to login to phone and PC again?

upload_2018-11-8_11-59-23.png

Last edited:
I cannot set-up the camera to use a static IP address. The IPC Config dialog displays "Setting Parameters, please wait..." forever!

You are the best. It worked like magic for me.
But what is the solution to the error message below. Cant one use same account to login to phone and PC again?

View attachment 202

unfortunately it won't allow you login to both at the same time. the work around that is to use the shared link instead. i have two models..v380 and v380+..only the v380+ has the share button (blue icon with 3 connected circles) on the "all devices" page in yoosee mobile app. once you get the link..you can log into cms as admin..but this time add the device as shared device by clicking on 'Add shared device'.

In version 1.00.00.47 is not allowed change render mode to gdi

i am using 1.00.00.47 now..the dropdown selection of render mode allows me to change from directdraw to gdi..is yours disabled?

Attachments

• ss.png
    ss.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 136
Dec 24 2018 my video went off in all my computers 1.00.0048 was working fine at install. The video works fine on my iphone . I tried disabling both nortons and windows but still no video .I put the rendering in GDI mode and no luck .

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

1. Delete all your device installed existing on your smartphone and your PC

2. Re Install your camera with your smartphone/pc

3. Push restart button on your camera device until sound beep and just following the instructions (close your camera with your pc/smartphone (max 30cm)

4. Change your Password/RSTP (The Password or RSTP must same between on the smartphone and the PC)

5. Good Luck Guys

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

3. Push restart button on your camera device until sound beep and just following the instructions (close your camera with your pc/smartphone (max 30cm)

4. Change your Password/RSTP (The Password or RSTP must same between on the smartphone and the PC)

5. Don't forget to change render mode to "GDI" mode

6. Let me know if you success with my solutions, Good Luck Guys

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

so I am getting very frustrated by this new version.
I tried to download the xxx.47 and xxx.48 versions.

I logged in with my YooSee account (Email) and 90% of the time it shows me a sad smiley,
it worked only once when it showed me both of my cameras while the RTSP was off and the render mode is on GDI
(Monitor is on Auto)
- but now I'm trying again with my account and again it shows sad smiley - how is it possible that it sometimes works and sometimes don't?
are there any other things I need to do?

I want to find a way that I can log in with the standard Admin account have my cameras working the way they used to until today.
I don't want to add this RTSP, and I want to be able to look at the cameras from my phone using the Yoosee app while the PC with CMSClient monitor and record at all time.

why they made such a bad update?
it is clearly doesn't work to 80% of the people!!!

Totally agree Niv, I have spent literally hours trying to get it to work, The above fix worked once for me also now all I get is the padlock.
All was good till I did the update.... Yoosee PLEASE fix this.

I only recently bought a Techage camera and I can't get the CMS client to see it. When I go to the add button it is not listed on the LAN Devices Recently Searched on the lef so I try and add it manually, putting in all the details including the RTSP password which I have created through the Android app.
I've also tried adding a shared device through a link but this doesn't work either as the app tells me I am already the owner so I can't share a link.
Any help gratefully appreciated. I am using the latest version of CMS, the English language version.

I only recently bought a Techage camera and I can't get the CMS client to see it. When I go to the add button it is not listed on the LAN Devices Recently Searched on the lef so I try and add it manually, putting in all the details including the RTSP password which I have created through the Android app.
I've also tried adding a shared device through a link but this doesn't work either as the app tells me I am already the owner so I can't share a link.
Any help gratefully appreciated. I am using the latest version of CMS, the English language version.

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

6. You can try other options view camera on PC, share link from your smartphone to email and open the link on your PC

7. If you have problem with PC, don't forget to download the "APK" on your PC ( http://yoosee.co / https://www.yooseecamera.com) and after download the "APK" Click Right to give "access", now you can't see sad face anymore..

8. Let me know if you success with my solutions, Good Luck Guys

Totally agree Niv, I have spent literally hours trying to get it to work, The above fix worked once for me also now all I get is the padlock.
All was good till I did the update.... Yoosee PLEASE fix this.

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

6. You can try other options view camera on PC, share link from your smartphone to email and open the link on your PC

7. If you have problem with PC, don't forget to download the "APK" on your PC ( http://yoosee.co / https://www.yooseecamera.com) and after download the "APK" Click Right to give "access", now you can't see sad face anymore..

so I am getting very frustrated by this new version.
I tried to download the xxx.47 and xxx.48 versions.

I logged in with my YooSee account (Email) and 90% of the time it shows me a sad smiley,
it worked only once when it showed me both of my cameras while the RTSP was off and the render mode is on GDI
(Monitor is on Auto)
- but now I'm trying again with my account and again it shows sad smiley - how is it possible that it sometimes works and sometimes don't?
are there any other things I need to do?

I want to find a way that I can log in with the standard Admin account have my cameras working the way they used to until today.
I don't want to add this RTSP, and I want to be able to look at the cameras from my phone using the Yoosee app while the PC with CMSClient monitor and record at all time.

why they made such a bad update?
it is clearly doesn't work to 80% of the people!!!

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

Hi Mas, finally got it to work except it will not retain my RSTP password snd I have to reset it all the time ... any clues ?

Back