Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unable to make new account on app.

Fiaz Shahpal

Reaction score
Hi,

I just got a camera today, and I keep getting an error when trying to make an account on the app.

I just get the error; unknown error: - 1004

Can anyone please advise, as the camera is currently useless.

Thanks.

Please upload the screenshot. Which way did you register the account, phone number or email address?

Hi, managed to sort it. It didn't like the email address for some reason. Used a fake one, then changed it afterwards, that seems to have worked!

One other question....How do I share access to the camera to another person? I made the password, but do they have to join the same network and download the app, or can they be on any network and just sign into the account?

Hi, managed to sort it. It didn't like the email address for some reason. Used a fake one, then changed it afterwards, that seems to have worked!

One other question....How do I share access to the camera to another person? I made the password, but do they have to join the same network and download the app, or can they be on any network and just sign into the account?

Other people can access the camera when their smartphones are not in the same network, the admin just need to create a guest password, then giving them the ID and guest password, they are able to add the cam by selecting [Add Online Device], and watch the video.

the problem is the email adresss voor sure.
I used 3 or 4 mailadresses but nothing happened until i used a gmail adress and yesssss
i got the code for the app on my iphone.

Back