Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Configuration problems in wifi connection

Dario David

Reaction score
I have the camera model sewy ipc-z06h, it has stopped working and it is impossible to connect it again wifi- Appears in the yyp2p application but the network is given as error two messages, the first network abnormal, then network busy.
The camera has been reset and I think the error has been after the firmware update.
ideas please?

You should either check its power connection or its Wi-Fi connection.
Reset the camera, and making sure it keeps making "di, di, di" sound after reset. Then you're able to set it up again via "SmartLink".

Otherwise, you can run an Ethernet cable between camera and the router.

Lastly, please check if the camera enters into AP mode.
(go to your smartphone's WLAN settings to check if there is a new Wi-Fi SSID with prefix GW_IPC appears in WLAN list)
If yes, your smartphone connects to this Wi-Fi SSID, and enter default password - 12345678, then run Yoosee app.

Same problem here. No enters into AP mode after update the firmware to 21.1.0.41 version.
No Wi-Fi SSID with prefix GW_IPC appears.
Only works via Ethernet cable.

EXACTLY the problem here. No enters into AP mode after update the firmware to 21.1.0.41 version.
No Wi-Fi SSID with prefix GW_IPC appears.
No wifi list..
Only works via Ethernet cable.

BESDER 6024PB JW201 1080P
1. Connect the camera to the Ethernet WiFi router by Lan Cabel
2. Through Wifi from the phone launched YooSee.apk
3. Add new LAN device password 123 added.
4. Network setup, choose to connect via WIFI, not LAN. I select the access point, enter the password. The camera is connected.
5. I disconnect the Ethernet cable from the camera, the camera continues to be in communication with the phone YooSee.apk
6. Turn off the camera from the power supply, after 15 seconds turn on the camera.
7. Network settings are reset to LAN and the camera no longer connects to the access point itself.
8. I connect the Ethernet cable to the router, the camera is online on YooSee.apk

How to use the camera via WIFI, if the settings are not saved after turning off the camera from the power supply (power off)?

Last edited:
Back