Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Robot toy hidden 1080p HD wireless security cameras

Jackie

Reaction score
Security cameras become part of our home security system, sometimes we want to put one or even two wireless security cameras inside room, yet we don't want them to be concealed from public view. Audube series robot cameras can perfectly cater your needs, these robot cameras are toy-like, HD camera is concealed inside a robot. You can put the camera anywhere indoor, most people or burglars will not recognize it and realize he is monitored by a security camera.

In addition to hidden cam advantages, the cameras are so appealing to children. Kids like Audube robot camera to be placed inside their rooms compared with conventional security camera. The robot camera's arms are rotatable to display different gesture, kids like playing it as a toy. Moreover, robot camera has a very cute appearance, it can blend your home's decoration, or be part of your home decoration.

Audube robot cameras not just a HD hidden cam, it supports pan/tilt rotation, you can rotate robot's head to view 355 degree horizontally and 120 degree vertically, it can cover the entire room, you can play it via smartphone, PC, NVR remotely anywhere.

It's a HD security camera equipped with 960p/1080p CMOS image sensors, the camera can deliver smooth HD camera to your smartphone. It has built-in microphone and speaker to support 2-way audio intercom. Furthermore, it supports night vision, can view under completely darkness environment. The camera also built-in a microSD memory card slot (up to 64GB memory card, not included) to keep video footage inside.

Since it adopts yoosee engine, setup the camera is quite easy, it uses P2P connection, installing it requires you to input Wi-Fi password only, no complex network configuration. Yoosee also ensures your camera is secured from possible hacking or unauthorized accessing. The camera only allows one master account to access it, but can allow master to share video feed with friends through managed sharing links.

Here are what customers say about Audube hidden cameras:
"My husband helped me to install this camera, I tried it, the video was high quality, very clear. The main reason why I purchased it was it looks a robot, not a security cam, it was quite suitable for monitoring my baby."

"Received the audube camera, when I firstly gave it to my son, my son thought it was a toy, having this cute robot, I will not be worried about burglary when I'm away."

Buy/Shop Audube Robot Cameras: https://shop.yooseecamera.com

A180_04.jpg

A180_05.jpg

A180_06.jpg

audube_2.jpg

audube_3.jpg

02.jpg

audube_03.jpg

A280_11.jpg

A280_12.jpg

Back