Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CMS Client can't see cameras

MarcoM

Reaction score
Hi all,
Ihave 2 camerasand with Yoosee I can see tehm on my Android Smartphone.
Then I installed CMSClient.
I open CMSClient
I click + and I can see my 2 devices
I add both devices and I return to main page od CMSPage, but I have the attached picture:
a lockpad instead of the images.
Why?
Whgat can I do?
Thanks
MarcoM

Attachments

• cmsclientpadlock.jpg
    cmsclientpadlock.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 61
Incorrect password error, you should add cameras via "Share link".
Users can not use device ID and password to add cameras.

I didn't use device ID and password. I used device manager....
Where is "Share Link"?
How can I do it?
PS: In IPC Config there is no IP (network timeout)
cmsclientdevicemanager.jpg

i tried that but still have padlocks in the monitoring screen on my pc

1. Using app to create a shared link.
2. Pasting shared link to "Add shared device".

7.jpg

Btw, using the latest CMSClient software, your version is old.

try to turn off you firewall if you can see the pictures then its firewall problem. you can turn on your firewall again and give rights to cmsclient software.

Hi, I have the same problem in viewing my cameras on my laptop at work. However when I am home and connected to wifi, i can view the cameras fine on laptop. I see I dont have the shared device option on my cms software. Which link could I use to get the most recent one please? Thank You

I need help on my cctv, the camera are setup with password and the other one is shared but as you can see on the top left view of cameras it displays only black, that is the only one shared the other is connected via LAN. cameras are working and can view it on other device but only in this computer i dont know how to set this up. Can anyone help me? This is my new computer to view all that cctv and I just download the app just now.

Attachments

• cctv.jpg
    cctv.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 14
Download the software from our Software Downloads page here.
Run the CMS Client Installer Application.
When prompted, change the Install Path to C:\CMS Client.
Continue through the prompts.
When finished, open the CMS Client software (it will create a desktop shortcut).
Click Setup.
Click Add Server.

I don't found where shared link is generated. I have had to loggin with my Yoosee user ID, but i don't like it because my session is closed in my phone, furthermore just use CMS in LAN with cams.

The first time CMS detected automatically LAN camera devices, but now nothing. All cameras has RTSP port open and NVR activated, i don't know what's happend.

Help me please! D:

Back