Network is busy please try again later

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Member

Good day, My device is installed and on my phone - it worked fine but is now giving me an error "network is busy please try again later" .... ? the wi fi is on and just fine so not sure what to do to get it fixed the device is brand new still.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Member

I just installed the camera, but I get the error network is busy (30102005). Please explain what to do (step by step in plain language). Thanks in advance! Kr, Halima Osendarp

3. Jolly Wang

Jolly Wang Member

1. Checking the signal strength of connected WiFi, if the Wi-Fi signal is weak, the camera may not be able to connect the router for video streaming. Try to move the camera closing to the router in the distance of no longer than 3-5 ft.
    [​IMG]
    2. Try wired Ethernet cable rather than the Wi-Fi connection.
    3. Running the CMSClient software, go to [IPC Config], then switch DHCP to manual static IP address.
    [​IMG]
    4. Ensuring your camera has the latest firmware, and you are using the latest version App.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  4. Marc Roulin

Marc Roulin New Member

Hi, I have the same problem but only if I'm in a foreign Network (internet by WiFi or 4G) maybe also in my network but in another Wifi antenna as the camera ...

5. Jackie

Jackie Member

What if the camera connects the router via wired Ethernet cable? Please check whether the problem will occur or not.
    If using the wired Ethernet connection, the error doesn't occur, I reckon the Wi-Fi connection is not stable, can be the reasons:
    1. Wi-Fi signal is not strong.
    2. Wi-Fi bandwidth is not sufficient/speed is slow.

To the reason 1, you may relocate the camera and move it close to the router, or you can use a Wi-Fi extender.
    To the reason 2, please login your router's webpage, go to [WLAN] or Wi-Fi settings, force to use 802.11n standard and manually select a channel.

6. Marc Roulin

Marc Roulin New Member

I was having the same problem but now it's work ! I've made some optimisation on the phone ie memory cleaning (Android : Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge). Thank's for your help, Marc.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Member

Dear, i am from india, we are distributor for this YYP2P CAMERA. we are using yoosee app, some cameras wen we connect its showing error messege (network is busy, please try again later(3010200a)) we have tried several times..but showing same. other cameras at the same time its getting. what will be th eissue?internet connection good. please reply or send a skype or whatsapp number of a technical person.

8. Rachmat

Rachmat New Member

My camera installed at home and now I also always get the message network is busy......(30102005).

A week ago still can view/remote the camera from outside....but now I can not and always get that.

But if I am at home, I still can remote.

What happening ? My connection is good.

9. Marc Roulin

Marc Roulin New Member

it was the same for me, I think the problem is on the phone's side (reboot, optimization : close apps) ...

10. Chacko T

Chacko T New Member

Hi,
    I see that the message is same " Network is busy please try again later" when there is a network problem, and even when the camera is switched off.

If the camera is switched off why is there not a better message as "camera disconnected".

11. Ray

Ray New Member

I have the same issue. I found it I disconnected the power supply and connected it works but only for a day or two before same message appears

12. Gaetan

Gaetan New Member

I have the same problem. It's work fine when my phone is connected in Wifi (same network than the camera). But when i am in 4G, that doesn't work. When my camera was in ethernet, it's work fine in 4G

13. Alicia Pang

Alicia Pang New Member

hi how to resolve "the network is busy, please try again later -3010200a"....you have already resolved ? can share how ? thanks

14. Laurie

Laurie New Member

I seem to have corrected "The network is busy. Please try again later (30102005)" error message.
    In my case I could connect without any problem when I was on the same network as the camera(s) (WiFi).
    However when I left the premises and switched to mobile network it wouldn't connect.
    Or if I visited someone and used their WiFi which wasn't in the same premises.
    The fix is so simple I hope it is not just a coincidence, but, never the less I will post it in the hope everyone else has the same result as I did.
    When you start YooSee it goes straight to the "All Devices" page.
    From here, if it refuses to connect, I simply re-scan the cameras by sliding the page downwards.
    Once it re-scans, it connects.
    I really hope that this works for everyone.

15. Saidalavi

Saidalavi New Member

hi how to resolve "the network is busy, please try again later -30102005
    Network is good
    Anybody please helpme......

16. Saul Sanchez

Saul Sanchez New Member

For the life of me i cannot get past this error message. I've hooked the camera through the ethernet port on my router. I've set up the camera as an AP device. Ive tried everything i can. But i STILL get this message. Tomorrow I'm going to try again. If it fails, I'm returning this pos.

17. chris phidd

chris phidd New Member

Thanks it works

18. SirBiru

SirBiru New Member

I have found the problem that causes all these "network busy issues".

It is actually your mobile phone's problem.

In certain phones, when you use mobile data network for internet, it will turn off data connection to 90% of your apps to save battery life.

In order to turn them on, you have to pull up your quick links from under/top of your screen and hold the "Data" button to access the data network settings. Look for app data connection, and turn on all the apps you want to have data connections to when using mobile data network. Yoosee's app should be off by default.

19. Mohammed Soliman

Mohammed Soliman New Member

Yoosee don't seem to be caring about solving all of connection problems! I'm an engineer, and I have the same problem with two different Yoosee cameras, no solution! Unlike other brands, Yoosee doesn't seem to be reliable. All Yoosee models fail to maintain stable connection due to an inherent problem with the software, firmware and probably the hardware itself! Traditional solutions like assigning static IP, updating software, using wire connection...etc won't work.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    charl17_ph likes this.
  20. Brat

Brat New Member

I had the same network error when I tried to use my mobile data instead of wifi.
    I finally found out that the port need to be forwarded for it to work.

If you are not sure what's the IP & Port being used, download this free software.
    https://www.advanced-port-scanner.com/

After running the port scanner, I can see the camera IP and the port 554 is used.
    Ok 192.168.0.105 192.168.0.105 Ralink Technology, Corp. 554

I just forward that port in my router and now I can connect to my camera through my mobile data.