Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CMS showing a lock for a new camera

victor_scr

Reaction score
Hello!

I recently installed a new cam, model Alfawise Q6, but when i installed it on CMS client, i can't see any images of cam, just a image of a lock. I can watch is happening in my phone, but not in my PC.

i have a link of image below
RDoQKgF.jpg

Hello!

I recently installed a new cam, model Alfawise Q6, but when i installed it on CMS client, i can't see any images of cam, just a image of a lock. I can watch is happening in my phone, but not in my PC.

i have a link of image below
RDoQKgF.jpg

Reset your camera with rtsp password and manually add device in CMS client with device password written on the back and rtsp password just created....It worked

Essa nova versão pede uma forma nova de adicionar uma câmera essa senha do dispositivo 123 (padrão) e a outra senha RTSP é a gente que cria então são duas senhas diferentes quando vamos adicionar a câmera manualmente .

I SUCCEEDED!!!!!!!!
so:
1) reset camera
2) connect cam to lan with cable
3) use yoosee app on mobile, create login and password for the app (register email and password (*) )
4) find device with its ID
4) in settings add the RSTP password (invent your own and note it (**) )
5) in settings network ,connect the camera with wifi if you want, then you can disconnect from lan
6) install cms client latest version , mine is 49
7) login in cms client with your app login and password (*) using the option email login
8) you will see that cms client found your device (that you previously connected with the app)
9) go to device property (right click on device name)
10) insert device password (default 123) and RSTP password (**) that you invented and inserted before
THEN IT WORKS !!!!
...hopefully

:*

Post scriptum:
each time you return to Cms Client the device (at least mine, and/or if you connected with the mobile app in the meantime) it does not connect again...

in that case right click on Device property and re-insert device password and RSTP Password

AND it works!!!
phew !!!
(it took several hours to me anyway...)
CIAO!
G from Italy

Back