Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Camera des not record on sd card

Ademar Rudge Filho

Reaction score
I have already the yoosee application working with 3 internal cameras without sd card. Now i installed a new extern camera with sd card.First I have configured the new camera without the sd card. It is every thing working well. Afterwards I took a 32 GB card from one of the intern cameras and installed in the extern camera.The application recognized the sd card and I formatted it again.The problem is that I can not record into the sd card. I configured in different ways but does not appears any file recorded. I can only record in the smartphone.What could be problem?
Could be the need to reset the camera after the sd card installation and configure all again.But the application shows that all the information concerning the sd card is Ok.
Could some give a help?

Thanks,

Ademar Rudge

I have already the yoosee application working with 3 internal cameras without sd card. Now i installed a new extern camera with sd card.First I have configured the new camera without the sd card. It is every thing working well. Afterwards I took a 32 GB card from one of the intern cameras and installed in the extern camera.The application recognized the sd card and I formatted it again.The problem is that I can not record into the sd card. I configured in different ways but does not appears any file recorded. I can only record in the smartphone.What could be problem?
Could be the need to reset the camera after the sd card installation and configure all again.But the application shows that all the information concerning the sd card is Ok.
Could some give a help?

Thanks,

Ademar Rudge

Please read this thread:
https://support.yooseecamera.com/threads/355/

Back