Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yoosee CMSClient download link

Anonymous

Reaction score
Hi, I am a user from your app, I have your application installed in IOS and andriod, I need the app for Windows 10, but when tried to download the app, it has network problems, is there another web page where I can download it. Or is it possible to send me a ZIP file with the app for Windows 10. Thanks.

Hello, how to change Reserve Space and Record Time for Package ?
f4c0680ff8bbfbd10ceb4fd6720957e1ba7694e8652f2fbf4aa24cebc964b1e3.jpg

I am able to connect my security camera (wireless mode) with the CMSClient as long as I am in the same network as my camera. However, I would like to monitor my camera remotely(when I am not at home) using my computer via the CMSClient (similar to using the mobile app). Is it possible to do this? I tried without much success.

Well I found the software, but when I log in, it tells me account doesn't exist. I have tried with my e-mail and the number ID. I can log in just fine using the app. Why can't I log in using the software?

Hi, I am a user from your app, I have your application installed in IOS and andriod, I need the app for Windows 10, but when tried to download the app, it has network problems, is there another web page where I can download it. Or is it possible to send me a ZIP file with the app for Windows 10. Thanks.
Download the zip file: http://dl1.cloudlinks.cn:8765/dl/rar/CMS.zip

hi yousee, been trying to use m ip cam for 2 days but unable to connect using yousee. it doesn't have the dudu sound. I keep resetting to factory default but still doesn't works. is there a way to change the factory default or reset the camera?

Back