Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CMS client accepting arbitrary password?

Temmokan

Reaction score
Using the latest CMS client Windows app downloaded from yoosee.co.

Problem: when I add a camera device and specify *any* password (not the default one), the device is nonetheless added and I can see its video stream.

[Edited] Looks like any computer running CMS client from the same network where IP camera is running (e.g., same WiFi access point) has unconditional access to the IP camera.

Is it so? I read that only one mobile device can be the camera's owner. But what about CMS clients? They just accessed camera without any problem - does that mean that any third party using same network can view camera's stream and do everything else CMS client allows?

Last edited:
I have the same problem, I can not access the camera, use the password and try to recover the password, I use windows cms.

I have the same problem, I can not access the camera, use the password and try to recover the password, I use windows cms.
Hello, All.
On first access, no pwd necessary, and you need put shared link on CMS for open camera view, this shared link is from app mobile yousee, open the App, and on first screen , tap shared icon on left top, after open the shared screen, copy shared link when showed bottom screen.

Cheers.

Regards.

Eduardo.

Back