Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Soure Code !

Ahmed Sherif

Reaction score
hello there admins

im working on a project to build a robot that interact with pple and track their faces and focus on their faces with head movement
so when there is some one talks to the robot the robot reply back when he moves away the robot moves his head in the same direction the guy moved.
i used normal web cams as eyes for the robot.
how ever i want to upgrade the robot not only to move his head but also his eyes so the eyes can move
Separately from the head.
i did research and found that i can use ip cams to do such a thing and did my research upgraded the robot software and i was ready to buy the cam to install them
i bought 3 ip cams from my local store which support ptz and perfect quality with very good price and it was a winning deal.
the problem is after buying these cams i found out that they have special setting not like other ip cams which i can use different sdk to control them.
your camera doesn't support web-view after trying for almost 1 week i was able to get that link which will provide me with live stream from the web cam. (rtsp://admin:00000000@192.168.1.3:554/onvif1) it took from me a lot of time just to know who you are and what is the website to communicate with the manufacturer the camera box didnt include anything to letme know who you guys are and the seller said he dont know anything about the factory

bla bla bla long f****n story
all i want to do is how to control ptz for this camera, how to discover it
and i found that only your software able to discover and control the camera
so would you please share dot net sdk ?! or your cms source code?

I'm in the same situation as Ahmed Sherif. Can anyone help me?
Thank you so much.

Back