Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to use CMSClient camera software?

account123

Reaction score
A simple tutorial to show you how to use the CMSClient software for your Yoosee cameras.
The software is compatible with almost all Windows OS (XP, WIN7, WIN8, WIN10), it doesn't contain any virus, and free to use. The software can totally add up to 49 sets of cameras for achieving centralized video surveillance solution.

Download the latest CMSClient, here we use CMSClient_1.00.00.46_0 version.
Double click "CMSSetup_1.0.0.46.exe" to start installation.

Part One - Software Installation
Step 1: Choosing your language (only supports English and Simplified Chinese)
1.jpg

Step 2: Choosing the installation folder path, the default path is C:\Program Files (x86)\CMSClient
2.jpg

Step 3: Using default account to login, no need to enter/input password.
3.jpg

Part Two - How to Add Yoosee Cameras?
Step 1: If the computer and camera are connected to the same router (or in the same local network), the software will automatically discover the camera and pops-up a window to ask you to add it.
4.jpg

p2p and RTSP password: qwe123
(Please note this is a default password, but it's an incorrect/fake one).

Step 2: You also can add the camera manually by inputting device ID and password.
(only works when you know the device's password, e.g. 123)
6.jpg

Step 3: If the camera is in WLAN network (or connected to a different network), you have to use sharing function to add it.
To to this, you need logon Yoosee app, tapping sharing icon, then it will generate a QR code and a sharing link.
7.jpg

Part Three - How to Play/Preview Video?
After adding cameras to the software, they will not automatically play. Users have to manually preview them by selecting the device name/ID, right click mouse to display menu. Selecting [Start Monitoring] to play real-time video stream.
5.jpg

Device property: allowing users to change device name, password
Delete note: delete this camera from software
Start monitoring: start video stream
Smooth: CIF resolution image quality
Standard definition: VGA resolution image quality
High definition: High definition resolution image quality
IPC Config: allowing users to switch to manual IP address from DHCP, allowing users to change default recording resolution (when you record video in your computer) and modify admin password.

dear all my camera showing all pictures not ip address please help
i have the same problem, i update to new CMS version, i login with my mail adress and user acount, and all my cameras apear and work,
i login from my hifi lan.

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

1. Delete all your device installed existing on your smartphone and your PC

2. Re Install your camera with your smartphone/pc

3. Push restart button on your camera device until sound beep and just following the instructions (close your camera with your pc/smartphone (max 30cm)

4. Change your Password/RSTP (The Password or RSTP must same between on the smartphone and the PC)

5. Don't forget to change render mode to "GDI" mode

6. Let me know if you success with my solutions, Good Luck Guys

i followed all the steps of installation but the screen is ever black. help me

i followed all the steps of installation but the screen is ever black. help me

Hi guys,

Follow the steps:

1. Delete all your device installed existing on your smartphone and your PC

2. Re Install your camera with your smartphone/pc

3. Push restart button on your camera device until sound beep and just following the instructions (close your camera with your pc/smartphone (max 30cm)

4. Change your Password/RSTP (The Password or RSTP must same between on the smartphone and the PC)

5. Don't forget to change render mode to "GDI" mode

6. You can try other options view camera on PC, share link from your smartphone to email and open the link on your PC

7. If you have problem with PC, don't forget to download the "APK" on your PC ( http://yoosee.co / https://www.yooseecamera.com) and after download the "APK" Click Right to give "access", now you can't see sad face anymore..

8. Let me know if you success with my solutions, Good Luck Guys

Back